Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to read some self help books Larry!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      so when I called you a failure at life and you denied it.... you were lying?
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      this motherf0cker ran out of weed again

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
        Damn. You ok man?

Comment

Typical Flomo!

Comment

who bumped this? haha

Comment

I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.
              I don't post here alot and when I am banned my sleep improves exponentially.

I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.
              I know I am "Skitso" and am seeking help--medication can help greatly. I also dream of murder. The night before last I stabbed a mofo five times in the face. Sometimes I wake up with clood stained sheets from unknowingly punching or kicking the wall next to my bed.

I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.
              I strongly suspect that I am an alcoholic. One thing that's for sure is that I come from an alcoholic family. I don't sleep with whores anymore, but I do wear condoms whilst jerking off so that I don't give myself stink-eye, y'know?

Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
              If you are being serious I strongly suggest that you get off of these boards and as my man kadyo suggested, pray/find spirituality. Connect with a "higher power of your understanding."
              Last edited by Fistic; 12-25-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Somebody bumped this after his e betting debacle LOL.

Seriously get a grip though if you haven't already. This American dream ideology bulls*** f***s you up big time psychologically. There's people far worse off in the world.

You Americans I feel sorry for you, the governments are a waste it's getting worse and worse over there and y'all'll bunch of ******* and puppets, can't cause a revolution for s***. Rich getting ridiculously rich, the rest getting more poor. Then you have situations like the money team

Comment

Yo Larry calm the **** down bro.

Comment

I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
                    look at it on the bright side bro...
                    all your guest would have front row seats.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      look at it on the bright side bro...
                      all your guest would have front row seats.

thanks Jose that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X