Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final blow was low, partly because Kovalev was cringing and bending over to get away from the pain of any more body shots.

But I've yet to see any evidence of a "series" of low blows or combinations thrown to Kovalev's nether regions as many like to claim.

The fact is the Russian couldn't take it to the midsection, it brought the b1tch out in him, and was a looking for a way to quit.

Also...Ward being black has **** all to do with it. This is about American pride, baby.

Comment

• Not sure if I like this older emo version of Larry.

Larry wears a lot of hats on this forum:

1. "Prison sex" Larry
      2. Larry "Lavar" XXX (aka softball dad Larry)
      3. "Floyd groupie' Larry
      4. "Emo" Larry

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        sounds like how successful people actually think and operate, f#ggot

not expecting you to understand, certainly not to actually be successful yourself.
        f#ggot? Did you just use a bigoted slur towards a minority group?(one of your favorites) Oh man you're gonna get it now from your liberal buddies

Actually NE this year isn't even over yet and it has been the best year career-wise for me so far, and I'm planning to upgrade and move to a nicer house hopefully before the year is up too. Life is good and me and most succesful folks don't need self-help books for that.

I just think that you got a little too erect about your basic 'believe in yourself' speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          again, i don't expect objectivity from you. certainly not from larry. i'm not some ward hater . i've probably been his most dedicated fan on bscene over the years. i went to ward - kovalev 1, and i was not there for the russian guy!

most of the current ward fanboys didn't give a damn about him until floyd retired. the key word is that they're fanboys. they're here to felate a fighter, mostly because he is black and they are too.

if you can't look at one of the dirtiest fighters in boxing throwing low blows and call him dirty there's nothing i can do for you. ward was warned by the ref, but there was no follow up when he continued to throw low. i don't blame ward, he's a consummate winner and he'll literally do anything to win. if the ref is letting him get away with headbutts, he head butts. if the ref is letting him get away with low blows, he low blows. if hte ref lets him work with a free hand while he's holding, he does it. see a pattern?

this is a low blow:

that shot stopped the fight. it was not the first low blow, or the first debilitating one. go ahead and show me what a biased, lying p#ssy you can be and tell me it is not.
          I'm gonna give you credit for this one. I haven't seen many Ward fans be honest about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Not sure if I like this older emo version of Larry.

1. "Prison sex" Larry
            3. "Floyd groupie' Larry
            4. "Emo" Larry
            Cant forget about Pastor Larry

Comment

• Go join the military. They'd love someone like you serving. Real ****. Not even making it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Cant forget about Pastor Larry
                Oh yeah and insurance salesman Larry.

Comment

• Freedom bumping these old Larry threads now, but then when Larry responds he's gonna play the victim card and act like everyone is out to get him.... right.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Freedom bumping these old Larry threads now, but then when Larry responds he's gonna play the victim card and act like everyone is out to get him.... right.....
                    It's obvious you're in love with Larry, the way you always jump in to defend him.

Do you wish you were one of the men he sodomized in prison?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Not sure if I like this older emo version of Larry.

1. "Prison sex" Larry
                      3. "Floyd groupie' Larry
                      4. "Emo" Larry
                      You are underrating Larry here.

You forgot "space talk" larry, which is Larry after binging universe videos on youtube. You are also forgetting "conscious" larry, who makes intelligent posts and actually goes awhile ignoring and shrugging off trolls like a wise monk.

One thing no one can deny is that Larry's style of posting is the most diverse. He posts from angles. No poster can prepare for Larryx.

Comment

Working...
                      X