Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who say God isnt real,why cant we create a universe ourselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turd
    So who created God?

And video games evolved like robots have? You mean the video games and robots that humans make and control? We aren't their God, we make them for our entertainment.

And science is backed by math, which leads to facts.
    we are their gods aka their creator,and how do you know we were not made for Gods entertainment....and math is man made and only a fact in our logic,we can not prove what happened before we were here we can only guess

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      and who invented Gravity??/it didnt come from nowhere
      Without trying to sound like an a55hole you should look these things up and research them before you try and use them in a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Without trying to sound like an a55hole you should look these things up and research them before you try and use them in a debate.
        Trust me i have looked this stuff up,this is what i do,but all you will find is someones "opinion"" thats all we have is opinion about our existance cause we dont know,but there is noway in hell we made ourself

Comment

Trust me i have looked this stuff up,this is what i do,but all you will find is someones "opinion"" thats all we have is opinion about our existance cause we dont know,but there is noway in hell we made ourself
          Yeah but the big bang "starting by the first two objects colliding" or however you phrased it is flat out wrong, it's not an opinion.

Comment

So who created God?

And video games evolved like robots have? You mean the video games and robots that humans make and control? We aren't their God, we make them for our entertainment.

And science is backed by math, which leads to facts.
            God has no beginning and no end..hes not created hes the creator..bring me one of your scientists and let em create something out of nothing

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              God has no beginning and no end..hes not created hes the creator..bring me one of your scientists and let em create something out of nothing
              Depends what you mean...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_fluctuation

Comment

Again, who created God?

Science can prove. Science is fact, you have HS diploma right?
                science is not fact it is best guest,and i explained the God thing to the best of my knowledge please read...and keep the personal questions out of this thread

Comment

The OP does have at least a HS diploma correct? Not to insult, I'm just curious.
                  One more personal attack and i will see you get banned..stay on topic

Comment

science is not fact it is best guest,and i explained the God thing to the best of my knowledge please read...and keep the personal questions out of this thread
                    Which God is it you believe in or is it one you made that makes sense to you?

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      thats what id like to see give them nothing and tell them to make something,

Comment

Working...
                      X