Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who say God isnt real,why cant we create a universe ourselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry, can you tell your god story? I vaguely remember it from several years ago. It went something like this: you got a flat tire in this awful rain storm and god sent someone or something to help u change the tire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      and who invented Gravity??/it didnt come from nowhere
      Gravity is a fundamental physical property of the universe. It isn't a light bulb.

Saying "who invented gravity?" is like saying "who baked this rock?" or "who made LarryX become an uneducated criminal?"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Larry, can you tell your god story? I vaguely remember it from several years ago. It went something like this: you got a flat tire in this awful rain storm and god sent someone or something to help u change the tire.

that was Triple A and the dude's name was Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I was on my way from work,it was night time and raining back,my car cut off and i pulled into a gas station,out of nowhere a whire crown vic pulled up and a white woman wearing all white asked if i needed a boost off..i said ok she gave me a boost off and then said she would follow me a tad to make sure my car did not cut off again,it did cut off again about 12 more times,each time she calmly got out and kept boostin me off.I mad it about 4 miles from my house and it cut off again so i pulled into a parking lot,she had fallen behind me so i lost her,i sat there for bout 30 minutes,a ploice car rode right by me and didnt bother to help,right when i was about to walk home in the rain out of nowhere she pulled up,saying she had drove down several streets looking for me and she finally did,then she went in her trunk and said she think she knew what was wrong,she said she thinks my alternator had dropped so she got her wrachet set out and raised it,she followed me all the way to my driveway,i offered to pay her she said no and just gave me a hug and said"maybe ill come check on you from time to time and she was gone....her name was Katherine amazing my little girls name is Katelyn

Comment

Originally posted by Turd
            so if God put us here......where did God come from?

there's really no answer to any of the questions being asked here, but people tend to side with science because it can be backed using evidence and math... and magnets
            science cant be backed up at all cause all science is,is best guess,people create computer games so to them we are their god as computer games have also evolved just like robots have,so God would be a superior being who created us..EVERYTHING has a creator

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Evolution is a consequence of the interactions between molecules and atoms which in term are a consequence of the physical properties of those particles. It isn't a cake.
              Ok so who created those molecules and atoms??nothing creates itself

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Gravity is a fundamental physical property of the universe. It isn't a light bulb.

Saying "who invented gravity?" is like saying "who baked this rock?" or "who made LarryX become an uneducated criminal?"
                so cause you cant debate you wanna get mad and try to insult me???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                  science cant be backed up at all cause all science is,is best guess,people create computer games so to them we are their god as computer games have also evolved just like robots have,so God would be a superior being who created us..EVERYTHING has a creator
                  [citation needed]

Comment

Allah created the Universe..

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Allah created the Universe..
                      [citation needed]

Comment

Working...
                      X