No announcement yet.

Houses in detroit are insanely cheap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    That graph makes no sense, it doesn't tell you how many of anything.
    http://www.detroitmi.gov/Departments...tatistics.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      What a fruity ass graph
      that's the only colors I had when I made it...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        that's the only colors I had when I made it...
        Didnt know you rolled that way, jose

Comment

Detroit is a 3rd world country. They should probably revert to some sort agrarian society...have people turn their property into urban farms and have people farm off the land to produce food.

bring back the cotton fields, corn fields, chicken farms, etc etc

Comment

That's because Detroit is hell on earth.

Comment

people do have money. if that place didn't have enough things going against it somebody would have purchased it by now. if it was too good to be true you can bet that somebody paid cash for it and is making bank right now. i'd guess that it's in condemnable condition and in an awful neighborhood.

now, that said, houses are crazy cheap right now. they're cheap all over. interest rates are low as hell as well. now is the time

Comment

Isn't Detroit like in the top 10 worst cities in the United States? That's pretty bad out of like 30,000 cities in the U.S. Actually, Michigan itself has a couple of cities in the top 20 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Isn't Detroit like in the top 10 worst cities in the United States?
                  so is Chicago and New York but people can't even afford to buy real estate

Comment

The houses in and around Detroit are so cheap because they still have a depressed economy. Jobs are alot rarer than home foreclosures.

Comment

Damn, you could work at McDonalds and still easily afford that mortgage.

Comment

Working...
                      X