Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micr0$oft's new tablet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is all old, i knew about this MONTHS AGO.. you internet dummies thinkin you exposed something new.. you aint...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I guess the entire idea behind them is lost on me.
      Better battery.
      Not heavy.
      Easier to store.
      Bigger screen than a phone.

What is not to like about them?

Comment

I guess the entire idea behind them is lost on me.
        What the hell is lost?

10 hours of web browsing, email, videos, pictures, music, games... and the business apps for both platforms are also extremely deep... word processing, graphic design, accounting and 1,000 different types I'm not taking the time to name.

All that in something a 1/4" thick, weighs a 1/3 of a lb.

Apple or Droid is really all about preferance.

People that pick Apple generally like the way their software runs, they like the ease of how everything works, and the fluidity of the software... not too mention the app store is ridiculously huge.

People that pick Android are all about customization, upgrades, extras and perks.

When I got my iPad, which I absolutely love by the way, the Droid tablets were pretty much non existent, but they catch my attention more and more as they come out... droid phones too.

Right now I have Apple everything, but the Droid stuff is nice, and you have a lot more options.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
            Better battery.
            Not heavy.
            Easier to store.
            Bigger screen than a phone.

What is not to like about them?
            Add to that one of the most important features and the reason I brought one ...
            You can read books on a tablet much easier than on a laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Quad-Core in a tablet .... technology is advancing by leaps and bounds. I wouldn't have guessed that was possible with the heat generated by such a dense CPU. Apple is going to have to step up their game.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Quad-Core in a tablet .... technology is advancing by leaps and bounds. I wouldn't have guessed that was possible with the heat generated by such a dense CPU. Apple is going to have to step up their game.
                iPad 3 has dual core... Im sure they'll come to the scene in the next 1-2 years.. behind everyone else.

One of the things I cant stand about them.

Comment

I have a Blackberry Playbook Tablet (yes the one people make fun of due to the so called lack of apps). It has a wonderful OS and can so so much.

I personally post with it more often on here than on any of my PC's or mac. I have used Ipads and do not like them. I have also used Android tablets, one of them was nice, but the other one was a really cheap knock off (Coby Brand) one so I will not judge that one.

Comment

I guess my Galaxy Nexus does all those things for me already.

Comment

I guess my Galaxy Nexus does all those things for me already.
                      That's like saying why buy a 50" LED tv when my 19" works just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X