• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Nah, that's not it.
    I think I know what you mean

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    If I were to get another laptop it would be the hp envy 14 spectre ... less money and equal performance.

Those commercials were to instill in the mindless that there really is a difference, aside from labels. When in reality only the components are different and Apple, which was a smart idea, started using aluminum casings on their laptop personal computers and flash drives.

Brilliant isn't it ... just flip the thing upside down and detach the keyboard

If you look at the logitech slim keyboard --- it would seem that M$ has been stealing idea's ....... again.
    I see, well I think it is a good idea. I got my girl a Kindel and needed a case for it, it wasn't safe. TBH everyone steals ideas, HTC had the first touch screen phone 2002.

Heck HP had this in 2002 too!

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    HP has been a winner for me when it comes to Laptops/Desktops.

Performance and price.
    They are going to stop Hardware apparently. Their profits are like 3 billion when their revenue is like 50. Not exact but I looked into earlier this year. I think they aren't selling enough, but they are going to software now.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Hell fcuking no!!!

I've bought 3 HPs in the last 2.5 years and all have crashed. I will never buy another one! I now have a ASUS netbook and it's 10X better then those HP laptops

I also have a MacBook pro and love it but it's ridiculously over priced. Only reason I bought it is because I got a $3000 grant from my college
    Got my mum a HP G6 laptop, kinda their budget range. I noticed it is a lot slower than my Sony on start up. I read on YouTube that by uninstalling all fo their own software, it is faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
      They are going to stop Hardware apparently. Their profits are like 3 billion when their revenue is like 50. Not exact but I looked into earlier this year. I think they aren't selling enough, but they are going to software now.
      Not true anymore. The last CEO (Leo Apotheker) that ran HP was an idiot and tried to dismantle HP internally and eventually planning to sever it from the hardware business and in the process running it to the ground. He was subsequently pushed out by the board of directors and replaced by the former CEO of eBay (Meg Whitman) and she put a stop to the previous plan and reaffirmed that HP is a hardware company.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        Not true anymore. The last CEO (Leo Apotheker) that ran HP was an idiot and tried to dismantle HP internally and eventually planning to sever it from the hardware business and in the process running it to the ground. He was subsequently pushed out by the board of directors and replaced by the former CEO of eBay (Meg Whitman) and she put a stop to the previous plan and reaffirmed that HP is a hardware company.
        Ah I see, well that is good for them. They make OK stuff! I guess that's why their stuff ****ing went high again, because there was a huge discounted period when that was announced LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          It looks better than the Ipad imo, however I don't get the appeal of tablets, overrated and over priced.
          I think this Msoft tablet is priced quite reasonably, actually.

Comment

Working...
          X