the universe did not just create its damn self.we have a creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shamanism View Post
    god is coming....
    sorry he is too busy watching millions of people masturbate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Sure thing mate.

I believe that there is a God based on the things I've seen throughout my life.

Therefore I have concluded that it is more beneficial to believe in God & live a somewhat righteous life as best I can.

Because if I live as such in life & die & God doesn't exist. Well I'll be gone living a fairly decent life, judged by somewhat decent morals.

But suppose I do not believe in God & live my life in a relatively immoral way & then I die & I find myself at judgement holding a 1 way ticket to hell. A rather unpleasant thought.

Therefore I live my life assuming that God exists & watches over me & as best I can. Hoping he is there when I pass to welcome me home. But if not I'll be gone with no harm done.
      Ever heard of Pascal's Wager?

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
        sorry he is too busy watching millions of people masturbate.
        thats fuk up if god does that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamanism View Post
          thats fuk up if god does that..
          He doesn't do that, he comes down and rapes virgins instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            He doesn't do that, he comes down and rapes virgins instead.
            that would be zeus...

that deity was such a jerk i was so happy when i got to destroy him through kratos in god of war 3...

Comment

• Reading Squialpiggy school religious and semi religious people with logic is always good fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Reading Squialpiggy school religious and semi religious people with logic is always good fun.
                piggy is really good at doing that. i just call people dumb for believing in god. straight to the point.

Comment

• I don't think you should reject the notion of a god though, just a personal god.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    I don't think you should reject the notion of a god though, just a personal god.
                    Reject all gods the personal god, any god, god of the morals, god the creator, god of war, all gods. there is no god. There was no time for any god to create anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                      Reject all gods the personal god, any god, god of the morals, god the creator, god of war, all gods. there is no god. There was no time for any god to create anything.
                      but how can anyone be absolutely 100% sure there is or isn't some sort of higher being/something much greater than ourselves? there is no way to know anything about that unless we have 100% without a doubt knowledge about everything. we're still discovering things about the universe and about life here on earth...
                      Last edited by Bermuda; 10-27-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X