the universe did not just create its damn self.we have a creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    And it is only in criminal trial where the burden of proof is used
    That simply isn't true. Otherwise you could claim that stars are giant spider eggs, and go on prove me wrong.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
      And what about the spiritual realm....did the stardust make that too????
      No the spiritual realm was made out of radishes by the Doozers on Fraggle Rock.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
          and what made hydrogen?
          Who made the creator and where does ''it'' come from? Then we're right back to where we started..

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            That simply isn't true. Otherwise you could claim that stars are giant spider eggs, and go on prove me wrong.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Civil trials are done on the balance of probabilities, which outcome they feel is more likely

You just have to have a better argument than the other guy.

Now have you more evidence than me that stars are giant egg spiders, because I have evidence to the contrary.

But with the existence of a "God" that could end in a stalemate.

Comment

No the spiritual realm was made out of radishes by the Doozers on Fraggle Rock.
              If you weren't so narrow minded, I might have been able to have a decent conversation with you - share our thoughts in a civilized manner

but you always choose to be a thick headed faggot - what? your father a drunk and beat the shit outta you as a child? is that why you can't open up - and why you always shut people down???

Comment

If you weren't so narrow minded, I might have been able to have a decent conversation with you - share our thoughts in a civilized manner

but you always choose to be a thick headed faggot - what? your father a drunk and beat the shit outta you as a child? is that why you can't open up - and why you always shut people down???

Comment

An open mind is a good thing, but not so open that your brains fall out.

You call me a ****phobic slur and suggest I must have been physically abused by an alcoholic parent and then lament your inability to have a decent conversation with me?

Comment

You call me a ****phobic slur and suggest I must have been physically abused by an alcoholic parent and then lament your inability to have a decent conversation with me?
                    I'm just trying to understand the psychology of why you're such a failure.....

Comment

I thought faggot meant a bundle of sticks? And that's what the germans called the piles of dead jews.....insinuating that they were worthless....just like you are........

Comment

Working...
                      X