No announcement yet.

the universe did not just create its damn self.we have a creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
    I thought faggot meant a bundle of sticks? And that's what the germans called the piles of dead jews.....insinuating that they were worthless....just like you are........
    Yes, that's what you meant, you meant a bundle of sticks. Then you throw out a holocaust "joke". Nice work.

Comment

• Squeal = 1

Jerub = 0

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Yes, that's what you meant, you meant a bundle of sticks. Then you throw out a holocaust "joke". Nice work.
        No.

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
        worthless....just like you are........
        That's what I meant.....

Comment

What???!!! I was just enlightening you where the word was derived from and how it got it's deragotry anotation.....

Comment

• hahahaha this is so funny, I feel like im looking at the ground and arguing with steaming pile of dogshit......what a waste of time this is....

Comment

• Then after attempting and failing to insult me you send me a private message asking for a debate?

Comment

Then after attempting and failing to insult me you send me a private message asking for a debate?
                a discussion....

Comment

Then after attempting and failing to insult me you send me a private message asking for a debate?
                  but that's fine if you dont want to, i just though you were more cereberal than that....i guess i was wrong.....

Comment

hey man, im not insulting you, im just telling the truth....

here's the best way i can describe a person like you...

Last edited by Jerub Baal; 07-07-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• god is coming....

Comment

Working...
                      X