No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway season 4.

I think...in my opinion the show got real midway through season 3. The first two seasons were kind of cheesy with the nonstop comradery. When Jax stabbed the IRA right hand to the priest and agent Stahl was blasted by Opie (finally...annoying scary looking b1tch).

The show seemed to take a turn acting wise for the better and has a more serious tone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      Midway season 4.

I think...in my opinion the show got real midway through season 3. The first two seasons were kind of cheesy with the nonstop comradery. When Jax stabbed the IRA right hand to the priest and agent Stahl was blasted by Opie (finally...annoying scary looking b1tch).

The show seemed to take a turn acting wise for the better and has a more serious tone.
      Season 2 and 3 were GREAT. Season 3 finale was EPIC ****

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Season 2 and 3 were GREAT. Season 3 finale was EPIC ****
        What I think happens....just like Lilyhammer.

Shows take a bit to get the cast settled in. Once that beta testing season is over they take off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What I think happens....just like Lilyhammer.

Shows take a bit to get the cast settled in. Once that beta testing season is over they take off.
          I don't want to ruin your possible experience with SOA, but to me.....Season 4 ends ****ty. Season 5 and Season 6 were rebounds in a big way. Season 7 was hit or miss till the end IMO.

The low points are the end of 4, and early/mid in 7. IMO.

The highest points are Season 2, Season 3, and Season 5 IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I don't want to ruin your possible experience with SOA, but to me.....Season 4 ends ****ty. Season 5 and Season 6 were rebounds in a big way. Season 7 was hit or miss till the end IMO.

The low points are the end of 4, and early/mid in 7. IMO.

The highest points are Season 2, Season 3, and Season 5 IMO
            It's funny cus I, along with most people, forget how great the show was because of a terrible last season. Ya it's cheesy for the most part but, it's intense. Shame how they did the last season.

Comment

• I watched the few 3 episodes of Season 1 and I wouldn't be watching any more.

Comment

Midway season 4.

I couldn't agree more! After the characterization fell in place for the characters the show really took off into it's own as a masterpiece of Kurt Sutters illustration of the desolate northern California "Outlaw Country". The process by which Jackson "Jax" Teller revels about his own identity and who he is, is what keeps the show always moving forward.

Do you like Floyd Mayweather?
                His early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Corrales and him fought in back '03, I think he really came into his own - both commercially and artistically. The whole fight had a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the entertainment a big boost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                  I couldn't agree more! After the characterization fell in place for the characters the show really took off into it's own as a masterpiece of Kurt Sutters illustration of the desolate northern California "Outlaw Country". The process by which Jackson "Jax" Teller revels about his own identity and who he is, is what keeps the show always moving forward.

Do you like Floyd Mayweather?
                  His early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Corrales and him fought in back '03, I think he really came into his own - both commercially and artistically. The whole fight had a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the entertainment a big boost.
                  Your alt = 8/10

American Psycho = 5/10 as an overrated movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post

STILL >

Spoiler----''''''''''''

Pope straight up wasn't d1cking around torching Tig's daughter.

Eye for an eye ****.

Last edited by Run; 01-16-2015, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Spoiler----''''''''''''

Pope straight up wasn't d1cking around torching Tig's daughter.

Eye for an eye ****.
                      yup, that was some brutal **** there

never seen Tig so devastated from what happened

Comment

Working...
                      X