Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

I felt like I was watching a Broadway show
    I understand now why you lived this way
    and even though it's gay, I'll go out the same waaaaaaayyyy!
    Thirty eight cops chasing me, so tacky,
    until I get run over by Vic Mackey
    I AM A SON
    A SON OF ANARCHY

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      i see you wanted walter white to get away.

me too.

buncha pansies wanting him to die because it was the "right" thing to do as if he was a real life criminal and not an amazing fictional character that we loved to watch every sunday.
      I didn't care what happened to him, it just didn't end well.

The way it ended was way too convenient for the writers. They took the easy way out.

The only part I liked about the finale was how he killed Lydia. Aside from that it was poor writing and concluded what could have been a great season and series.

Comment

• I'd like to see Tarantino re-imagine this SOA story. Sutter just tries to hard to be edgy and it pisses me off. This season was so bland and pointless

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          AND WHERE ARE THE FCKING COPS!!!!! LMFAAAOOO YOU SHOOT SOMEONE AT A COURTHOUSE SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE SEVERAL MINUTES TO ADMIRE YOUR WORK AND NOT A SINGLE COP SHOWS UP OUTSIDE!?!?!?!?!

ARE YOU ****TING ME KURT SUTTER?????????????

deputies are usually inside. and there's fewer of them than you think. usually a couple running the metal detector, the rest are busy guarding inmates in holding cells and courtroom.

there was a courthouse shooting in van nuys (los angeles) before.

some guy tried to kill a lawyer coming out of the courthouse.

if there wasn't a big trial (EXTRA SECURITY THAT DAY), if he didn't take his time and walk towards the cops he probably could have gotten away.

Comment

• Never thought of Nero killing jax that would have been unexpected and IMO a well placed ending

Comment

• Feel abit gutted now its finshed, that is up their as one of my all time favourite tv shows.

Comment

• I'm surprised more people didn't see that coming....I predicted that as soon as he found out the truth about Tara.

I didn't hate the ending......but I did hate the jesus **** at the end. That was not needed.

Comment

• I felt the last 3-4 episodes of this season redeemed it for me a bit. It was still the weakest season though.

Season 1: B+
                  Season 2: A+
                  Season 3: A
                  Season 4: B
                  Season 5: A-
                  Season 6: B+
                  Season 7: C+/B- Will have to watch through again at some point to decide

I liked the way Jax went out on his dads bike, he finally knew the only way to save his boys was for them to hate him and know he was a ****ed up dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                    and i was convinced that nero would have blasted jax.

that would have been infinitely better than that swan dive into that grill, christ ..

que gay.
                    Nero killing Jax......WOULD HAVE BEEN ****ING TERRIBLE. Whaaaaat???

That would be ridiculous. Nero knows how broken Jax is, and he didn't want Jax to kill Gemma, but Gemma was dead to Nero. Like he said to Unser before Unser went up there.....THIS ISN'T ABOUT SAVING GEMME, IT'S ABOUT SAVING JAX

Nero didn't really care about Gemma at the end, just didn't want Jax to kill his mom because he knew there was no coming back.

Comment

• Lol some of you guys analyze this **** way way way too hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X