No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished season 1.

Show is kind of addictive. It's corny and a bit transparent at times but still pretty dope.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
      Finished season 1.

Show is kind of addictive. It's corny and a bit transparent at times but still pretty dope.
      It just gets better and better

Comment

Finished season 1.

It gets a lot better. Season 1 was very corny looking back but as the seasons go it gets a lot more exhilarating and detailed. Bad@ss show!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          It gets a lot better. Season 1 was very corny looking back but as the seasons go it gets a lot more exhilarating and detailed. Bad@ss show!
          Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          It just gets better and better
          I figured. I'm about to start season 2.

Shows get the benefit after the first beta season. Plus Jacks punking that ATF agent made my viewing time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I figured. I'm about to start season 2.

Shows get the benefit after the first beta season. Plus Jacks punking that ATF agent made my viewing time.
            Season 2 is by far the best season.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Season 2 is by far the best season.
              Season 4 was pretty dope too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Season 4 was pretty dope too.
                The ending sucked though.

Season 2
                Season 3
                Season 5
                Season 6/Season 1
                Season 4
                Season 7

If I had to rank them. I don't "hate" any of the seasons.

Season 4 and Season 7 were like reverse for me.

I LOVED 4 until the end, they really botched the last couple episodes IMO specifically the whole "We're CIA this needs to happen so uhhhh yeah, jax can't kill Clay, so we need to keep Clay alive a bit longer to milk this"

And with 7, I really didn't like it too much it was just ehhh ight up until the end. The last few episodes were really good IMO, though the final death scene of Jax was kinda dumb but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Season 2
                  Season 3
                  Season 5
                  Season 6/Season 1
                  Season 4
                  Season 7

I LOVED 4 until the end, they really botched the last couple episodes IMO specifically the whole "We're CIA this needs to happen so uhhhh yeah, jax can't kill Clay, so we need to keep Clay alive a bit longer to milk this"

And with 7, I really didn't like it too much it was just ehhh ight up until the end. The last few episodes were really good IMO, though the final death scene of Jax was kinda dumb but whatever.
                  did you just spoiled the whole story to Run? well i hope he's not reading it now

anyway, Season 2 is the best season but Season 3 had the best finale

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Season 2
                    Season 3
                    Season 5
                    Season 6/Season 1
                    Season 4
                    Season 7

You rank season 3 that high? I thought it sucked. Season's finale was epic, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      You rank season 3 that high? I thought it sucked. Season's finale was epic, though.
                      Season 3 was great if you could make it till Ireland. It look a little long to get there, but I thought the season was good because it wasn't the typical "Ohhh hey we're SAMCRO, we're beefing with these guys now because of this or that". The last 5 episodes or so are just EPIC.

Comment

Working...
                      X