No announcement yet.

what is your job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
    I will definitely get my CPA license as quickly as I can after graduation. I wanted to get a CFA at some point as well, but I don't think that it will do much for me in terms of what I ultimately want to work in in the future.

I'm shooting to land a financial analyst (not equity analyst, but more of the accounting side of financial analysis) job after graduation, but I hear working as an auditor provides very good experience for what I ultimately want to do in the future (financial manager).
    Auditors learn in a week what other professional in the finance industry learn in their lifetime. Being in a client for a month or so helps you to learn everything related to the accounting and financial reporting. Do it for different industries and when you submit your resume to work for a non-public company you will get hire faster due to knowledge and experience with internal controls.

Comment

• I'm a certified female foot licker.

Comment

• 'm an F&I manager for two automobile dealerships.

Comment

• Currently a Per Diem Contractor. The last real actual day of work I did was 4 months ago.

Used to work at a gym training clients making good pay before I got canned.

Trying to get a real full time job making good pay so I can get my certification, get another job at a gym, develop a clientele then open my own gym

Comment

• lift clamp operator/tow motor driver for Vitamix

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
              Freelance Filmmaker
              do you make any money doing this? do you have to get sponsors? where do you get your financial backing from? the bank, independent investors?

Comment

• Household goods relocation technician.

Or, a dumb ass mover, in simpler terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  I'm a certified female foot licker.
                  That is your part time job...your full time job is being a professional dumb son of a b itch

Comment

• This is my job.
                    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      This is my job.
                      Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
                      Hall Monitor?

Comment

Working...
                      X