No announcement yet.

what is your job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    Get that CPA license. Work for a Big 4 for a couple of years. Get experience in everything you can. As an auditor you get to see different industries. With experience in Big Four you can make Manager in a local firm easy and then go corporate and take it easy for the next 20 years. But is important to get that CPA license first. I wasted my time after college and I regret not having the license yet. I'm getting it this year, but I should be making more money now.
    I will definitely get my CPA license as quickly as I can after graduation. I wanted to get a CFA at some point as well, but I don't think that it will do much for me in terms of what I ultimately want to work in in the future.

I'm shooting to land a financial analyst (not equity analyst, but more of the accounting side of financial analysis) job after graduation, but I hear working as an auditor provides very good experience for what I ultimately want to do in the future (financial manager).

Comment

• I'm a Purchasing Manager for the Aerospace Industry. Honest Pay and good benefits. I wish I was a PRO BOXER!

Comment

• Freelance Filmmaker like someone above posted.

Started studying engineering but din't like it one bit. Took a year off to think and found my calling in film.

Anytime you think you are playing instead of working, you're doing what you love.

Comment

• Thinking of going back to studying and mayoring in business or marketing. Haven't thought it much though.

Comment

• Senior Manager at one of George-Pacific's manufacturing plants.

My bosses, the Koch brothers are an influence and I credit one of their books..."the Science of Success" as inspiration and work ethic.

Comment

• I am not my job nor my khakis

Comment

• i have a small fast food place, and im also a private investor................

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  I want to go into filmmaking, got any tips?
                  I don't really have any tips on how to make it in film...but if you're looking for a tip on how to make a fortune in the stock market...buy low and sell high.
                  Last edited by jaded; 07-11-2012, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Reporter.........

Comment

• I'm flying to Holland on Friday and starting work on Monday if all goes good ( driving assessment etc ) .Transporting goods all over Europe this is the company , Van Den Bosch .

Comment

Working...
                      X