Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    ........how can anyone dispute this?
    By running away saying you have eyes and claiming the other party are trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I can agree to his comment.

When I play soccer and get hit on the shin, I don't get an immediate bruise. I do get a bump but it's still my same skin color, an hour or two after playing that's when it becomes black and blue.

At least from my experience.
      You're a boxing fan and you've never seen purple marks appear on a fiighters face during a fight? LOL

Comment

Heres a test...Go bash you head on cement and see how long it takes to bruise

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Heres a test...Go bash you head on cement and see how long it takes to bruise
          You didn't that this through very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            You're a boxing fan and you've never seen purple marks appear on a fiighters face during a fight? LOL
            So we're comparing an occasions that probably lasted a couple seconds to a boxing match that lasts usually over 15minutes of getting repeatably punched in the face.

Yeah man, LOL.

Comment

This **** is like Republicans vs Democrats. People that think GZ is innocent from the start will find any way to put this in their favor and vica-versa. I'm ****ing over it. Barely anyone here is unbiased, including me GZ needs to rot in a jail cell.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                This **** is like Republicans vs Democrats. People that think GZ is innocent from the start will find any way to put this in their favor and vica-versa. I'm ****ing over it. Barely anyone here is unbiased, including me GZ needs to rot in a jail cell.
                I think I am the epitome of unbiased when it comes to this case. Not only am I admittedly unaware of all the facts in the case (because I have hardly been following the story), but I also REALLLLLLLLY don't care.

All I know is that the video was posted making a claim, I looked at the video, noticed a mark on the back of his head and pointed it out. No idea if it's a gash or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  So we're comparing an occasions that probably lasted a couple seconds to a boxing match that lasts usually over 15minutes of getting repeatably punched in the face.

Yeah man, LOL.
                  So boxers are more likely to get bruised. It still proves the theory that bruises take hours to appear wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    So boxers are more likely to get bruised. It still proves the theory that bruises take hours to appear wrong.
                    You're right, Zimmerman was a boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      You're right, Zimmerman was a boxer.
                      Oh dear you've gone into defensive mode. Sorry for making you appear stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X