Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be your last meal if you were on death row?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

massive plate of sunny side up eggs, crisp bacon, ham, french toast, waffles and pancakes, sausage. and maybe a giant oreo cookie with huge cup of milk and a huge reese's peanut butter cup

Comment

I hear you lose your bowels when you die. So id probably chose something that would give me wicked diarrhea. Something also with alot of protein for the smell, probably top it all off with a protein shake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        how the fawk am i going to eat knowing im gonna get executed? the fawk is that shiet? i want some pussey. some good sex is all i want before i fawking die.
        Great point. Sex 1st, then the meal. Then pull the switch. but i wonder if i would have "performance anxiety", knowing I'm going to die very soon...lol.

Comment

for starters- 3tacos carne asada 2 tacos de lengua
          2nd course- green pozole
          3rd course- my moms chile con leche

to wash it down pticher of Corona Familiar

Comment

Who gives a **** lol i'm gonna die in a few hours
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-23-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Some p*ssy duh :wank:

Comment

i'd be happy just to eat some butt before i get the lethal injection.

Comment

Filet mignon and lobster tail... no sides, f that I'm saving room for chocolate cheese cake. Glass of Thai tea.

I heard no one really has an appetite for their last meal anways.

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  You just didn't want to admit you want your last meal to be one of Manny's loads.

I'd want a giant diet coke, a huge glass of milk, some KFC original recipe, some pizza hut breadsticks, and some nerds candy and a hershey bar.
                  lol watching your calories or you really think it tastes better than regular coke?

Comment

Better yet get me a To-Go Box at Golden Corral and fill that b*tch with some bourbon chicken with a large lemonade!

Comment

baby back ribs, filet mignons, lots of fried shrimp/grilled lobster, and like 5 bottles of good pinot grigio.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X