Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be your last meal if you were on death row?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Didn't they get rid of that because someone ordered a very large meal and didn't eat it? I remember hearing that story. Honestly I probably couldn't eat if my death was near.
    THey banned it in Texas because some inmate ordered a feast worth like $200 and didnt touch it at all

But it goes on a state by state bases i think

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Don't think so. . . I do know you're only allowed 20 bucks for the meal, though. . So you can't just order anything.
      I think its a state by state bases and when you order the food its almost aways prepared in the jail's cafeteria

THey dont go to town looking for that special burger you want

Comment

There is a fantastic documentary on this subject, called The Last Supper

The historical practice of allowing prisoners who are about to be executed to have a final meal of their choosing has existed as long as the Death Penalty itself.

The tradition stems from funeral rites where the deceased person was given food on his deathbed to protect him on his journey to the afterlife. Today, the ritual of giving the last supper to the condemned person has been detached from its origin, and can be perceived to be as absurd as the punishment it accompanies.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I think its a state by state bases and when you order the food its almost aways prepared in the jail's cafeteria

THey dont go to town looking for that special burger you want
          Exactly. . . Unless it's a federal prison. . . THen it's uniform.

Agree. . . Pretty sure they mostly make it in the cafeteria. .

Comment

Dude I love HORCHATA!!! Shyt is delicious!

I first found out about it when I saw Marquez drinking it on Mayweather/Marquez 24/7. . . I asked some of my mexican friends about it, and they told me it was almost certainly Horchata. . .
            Horchata's delicious....

Comment

my ma's tuna mac and cheese with green beans. she put the right amount of salt and pepper. its cheap but delicious.

Comment

I'm good to go after this

Comment

Dude I love HORCHATA!!! Shyt is delicious!

I first found out about it when I saw Marquez drinking it on Mayweather/Marquez 24/7. . . I asked some of my mexican friends about it, and they told me it was almost certainly Horchata. . .
                  It's basically rice milk with sugar and cinnamon. Yea, it dates back a long, long time in Mexico. It's delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

I'm good to go after this
                    looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      looks good.
                      It's worth dying for.

Comment

Working...
                      X