How shallow are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    This is a great post, Joe
    thanks boss lady..i'm really not that bad of a guy. yes i'm naughty but to be honest i got so tired of the same BS in my 20s. i wore those tight shirts when i was in shape, i spent more money on irrelevent stuff to try & attrct the opposite sex. it worked for awhile but then there is always a guy better looking then you, has a nicer car, more money, bigger dick, etc... at the end of the day when she has moved on you are sitting back thinking what the hell did i buy that new car or clothes for? i'm a headbanger but i'm wearing designer clothing, i'm a dope smoker who likes to eat & drink beer but i'm counting my calories, i like to go to rock concerts but i'm here at this country music show? im so tired from working my butt off in the heat & cold but i'm at the gym instead of resting...why am i doing all this? why am i doing things i really don't want to do? to attract the opposite sex. when i hit 31 i woke up one morning & decided enough is enough. i'm going to make myself happy first now. ive been to 11 countries, been to over 200 rock concerts & been living out my fantasies in cuba the last 18 months. my life has never been better. how many people get to live out their fantasies in life? not many so i chose a different path in my 30s...you only have one life & it's up to you what you do with it. i chose a trade which was very dangerous when i started but 15 years later anyone can be an ironworker with all the safety now. i learned from my mistakes & also listened to others that had made mistakes & took their stories into consideration. now i know i don't want kids & don't want to get married. i don't want a mortgage or car payment...I WANT TO ROCK! i should add i wear levi's jeans, wife beaters, $3 sandels,etc... i'm still the same person rather i have ed hardy on or a wifebeater...
    Last edited by joe strong; 03-16-2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
      Words of the biggest insane attention wh0re of BS. stfu and gtfo, cvnt
      Well look at that, you're as delusional as you are ******ed.

I learn something new everyday.

Comment

• Even as recently as last year I would've went with the first option, but now that I'm older, the second would get my vote.

That said, like any sane male, I'm obviously looking for one with the looks of the first chick with the personality of the second.

And yes : I realize that this is almost impossible to locate.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          thanks boss lady..i'm really not that bad of a guy. yes i'm naughty but to be honest i got so tired of the same BS in my 20s. i wore those tight shirts when i was in shape, i spent more money on irrelevent stuff to try & attrct the opposite sex. it worked for awhile but then there is always a guy better looking then you, has a nicer car, more money, bigger dick, etc... at the end of the day when she has moved on you are sitting back thinking what the hell did i buy that new car or clothes for? i'm a headbanger but i'm wearing designer clothing, i'm a dope smoker who likes to eat & drink beer but i'm counting my calories, i like to go to rock concerts but i'm here at this country music show? im so tired from working my butt off in the heat & cold but i'm at the gym instead of resting...why am i doing all this? why am i doing things i really don't want to do? to attract the opposite sex. when i hit 31 i woke up one morning & decided enough is enough. i'm going to make myself happy first now. ive been to 11 countries, been to over 200 rock concerts & been living out my fantasies in cuba the last 18 months. my life has never been better. how many people get to live out their fantasies in life? not many so i chose a different path in my 30s...you only have one life & it's up to you what you do with it. i chose a trade which was very dangerous when i started but 15 years later anyone can be an ironworker with all the safety now. i learned from my mistakes & also listened to others that had made mistakes & took their stories into consideration. now i know i don't want kids & don't want to get married. i don't want a mortgage or car payment...I WANT TO ROCK! i should add i wear levi's jeans, wife beaters, $3 sandels,etc... i'm still the same person rather i have ed hardy on or a wifebeater...
          Yet another great post Joe.

Comment

• Not all hot chicks are *****y. If they are it's usually cause they think they are better to you, and ins ome circumstances they probably mostly are, but I know a lot o sweet hot chicks.

Comment

• da ****k kind of choices are those?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwRuNtvDTk

Comment

• Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                  Not all hot chicks are *****y. If they are it's usually cause they think they are better to you, and ins ome circumstances they probably mostly are, but I know a lot o sweet hot chicks.
                  This was by no means calling pretty women ****s and less desirable women saints. It was just a hypothetical scenario. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Congratulations, sounds like you escaped the rat race and discovered your own personal nirvana. I just hope you secure enough retirement funds to grow old in comfort while you live your dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                      da ****k kind of choices are those?
                      Twas my twisted little mind at work, Dro

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I beg to differ!

Comment

Working...
                      X