How shallow are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
    yer, I could use some. haha.
    As soon as I can send green, I will green you.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    We are all arseholes. And women are all ****s.

Everyone should just fuk each other and move on.
    I disagree, I know some great guys.

Everyone can be an ass hole, I am pretty well known for being a **** here, but I'm not actually a ****, only when provoked.

Are you suggesting a mass global orgy and just get this **** over with?

Comment

• on a serious note high maintance women suck! fake boobs, fake tans, shopaholics are really a turn off...when a woman approaches me looking like that the first thing i see before all the fancy clothes, good looks,etc is the insecurity. it's a sure sign of weakness. just like the guys who wear tight shirts(ed hardy & affliction) buy fancy cars they can't afford,etc...stop watching jersey shore & reality TV & be yourself. i don't mind some meat on a woman if i respect her. there is more to life then looking good at the club. sexy to me is an educated women who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. a woman who can change a tire on a car, help you build the deck in the backyard, & will match you shot for shot on the holiday that you both earned together. i can't handle phonies & golddiggers. if you got to butcher your body(botox, implants, etc)or wear fancy clothes to attract the opposite sex then you are setting yourself up for a huge letdown...they are not looking at the person you really are, they are looking at the person you are pretending to be...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        You're acting like you have options other than your hand or a cat. Stop lying.

That's like saying all men are ass holes. It's just not true.

But OMG I want to steal your avi :wank:
        :wank:

many many times i tried to make love to a memory...it just doesn't work that way because you can't stick nothing inside the memory...

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          on a serious note high maintance women suck! fake boobs, fake tans, shopaholics are really a turn off...when a woman approaches me looking like that the first thing i see before all the fancy clothes, good looks,etc is the insecurity. it's a sure sign of weakness. just like the guys who wear tight shirts(ed hardy & affliction) buy fancy cars they can't afford,etc...stop watching jersey shore & reality TV & be yourself. i don't mind some meat on a woman if i respect her. there is more to life then looking good at the club. sexy to me is an educated women who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. a woman who can change a tire on a car, help you build the deck in the backyard, & will match you shot for shot on the holiday that you both earned together. i can't handle phonies & golddiggers. if you got to butcher your body(botox, implants, etc)or wear fancy clothes to attract the opposite sex then you are setting yourself up for a huge letdown...they are not looking at the person you really are, they are looking at the person you are pretending to be...
          This is a great post, Joe

Comment

As soon as I can send green, I will green you.

I disagree, I know some great guys.

Everyone can be an ass hole, I am pretty well known for being a **** here, but I'm not actually a ****, only when provoked.

Are you suggesting a mass global orgy and just get this **** over with?
            that sounds like a good idea

Comment

• Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
              A lot of tension on these Boxing Scene Lounge threads...

Yep. Feminazis ruined a male domain. As usual.

Comment

Ok, so I have been seeing all you guys with your threads about girls bodies, ****, asses, fat, thin, thick, petite etc., and it got me thinking, you guys are always so focused on a woman's appearance so I want to ask you all a question:

If you had to choose would it be;

1) A thin and beautiful woman, who was an absolute ****, no personality, a gold digger, ****s your best friend and would never love you, but she's gorgeous and puts out twice a week.

2) Fat, thick whatever you want to say body type, pretty face, loyal and a good woman, who pulls her weight (no pun intended) and would do absolutely anything for you.

You would be stuck with your choice for the rest of your life, by the way.

Who would youuuu choose?

Well I would pick number 2 obviously, didn't read any of this thread and don't know if anyone has informed you that this is a guy's forum so I don't know what you expect us to talk about. Stop being such a chick BL.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  that sounds like a good idea
                  No it does not!

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  Yep. Feminazis ruined a male domain. As usual.
                  You talk about children with 'hard ons'? Are you fuking kidding me?

You need to have your head checked. Freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Well I would pick number 2 obviously, didn't read any of this thread and don't know if anyone has informed you that this is a guy's forum so I don't know what you expect us to talk about. Stop being such a chick BL.
                    Can't I be a girl every once in a while Spray?

Comment

You need to have your head checked. Freak.

Words of the biggest insane attention wh0re of BS. stfu and gtfo, cvnt

Comment

Working...
                      X