No announcement yet.

Live!!!! From the Mutha****in Crib!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Nice to hear you've been hitting virtual DJ, I find stuff like that to be oddly calming, myself. Audio mixing, video editing, digital art, all that stuff "soothes" me, for lack of a better term. And it's also a good time killer.

How's is the lovely missus, anyway? Ecstatic about your return, no doubt. Have you eaten, yet? If I were in your shoes, the first thing I'd have done was taken the significant other out for a large (and expensive) dinner to celebrate the return.

I don't imagine you were eating filet mignon over there.
    Maaaaaaayyyyyyynnnneeeeee YezZir. It is soooooo calming, specially since I aint been able to do it like Im at the crib(had to keep my ears peeled over there, so the desire wasnt all the way there). I ate good, doe Bringer mah homie. Got up this mornin and me and the Mrs. Chief cooked breakfast together like we used to do before I left(pickin up where we left off, like I wasnt even gone). I figure we got boucoup time for a good expensive dinner. Most importantly was to make sho I got her re aquainted with Mr. Abraham Lincoln. But yea bruh, she hella happy ya potna is home. And Im beyond estatic bein able to just reach out and touch her. I'm like on sensory overload fa sho.

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Damn Chief, I get no love?
    Come on Teng bruh. You know I got boucoup love fa ya homeboy. All day everyday.

Comment

Safe and sound. Good to hear big man. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome home chief. Good job mate..

Comment

Lights a celebration bowl.Welcome home home bro,so glad to hear you are out of that hell hole,have fun and be lazy my man you deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Safe and sound. Good to hear big man. Enjoy!
            Awwwwww yeaaaaa!!!!!! Whut it dew GC mah homie. Tip ya cup of Crown bruh, the Chief is up in the fold deep in Crown dogg.
            Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Welcome home chief. Good job mate..
            Thanks PNaz. I appreciate it, and hella glad to be home fa sho. :fing02;
            Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Lights a celebration bowl.Welcome home home bro,so glad to hear you are out of that hell hole,have fun and be lazy my man you deserve it.
            Mahhhhhh Homie Mark. What is the deal my good man?!?!? Im in America!!!!!! Fuk Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Good Morning Lounge Rats. Thats right gotdamn it, I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Made it in yesterday afternoon(3:41pm[EST] to be exact). Still tryin to get used to lightning fast Comcast internet. Life without motars and rockets. Not hearing the sounds of multiple helicopters landing every few minutes, and a host of other things. Not to mention this Crown Cask no. 16 never tasted better(I know its before 12:00 pm, but **** it. I was drinkin before 12 before I left, so no need to try and fool nobody. ). ****s weird bein home, but I'm lovin every minute of it! I want to also take time out to thank every last one of ya'll for you all's friendship, and support while I was away. There are no words known to man to describe how appreciative I am of all ya'lls well wishes and kind words throughout this deployment.

The Chief is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Glad to know that you're home with your love ones, chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Come on Teng bruh. You know I got boucoup love fa ya homeboy. All day everyday.
                I feel ya man, I'm pouring one out for you bruh

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Glad to know that you're home with your love ones, chief.
                  Yes INDEED!!!!!!!!!! Mah man Kadyo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im home bro, safe and sound potna. tryin to get used to technology once again.
                  Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  I feel ya man, I'm pouring one out for you bruh
                  Thanks Teng bruh. Im itchin to drive mah car for the 1st time in months.

Comment

welcome back mate.....

Comment

I gathered up a few of the Limeys for a welcome home haka for the Chief!

I just cracked open one of these little fellas, and in Gullys absence, I'm firing up a fat one too. Welcome home brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X