No announcement yet.

Live!!!! From the Mutha****in Crib!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Me too Vers homie. Thanks bruh. I'll be seein you on the streets of SATX soon my man. I just gotta go back, finish this tour up, and I'll be down thataway house huntin in a few months.

God bless you and your lil bro Meat homie. Tell him I said thank you for his service on the real.
    Hell yeah! Sounds like a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
      Welcome back chief .
      Thanks UB my good man. Its good to be back.

Comment

Welcome back home Tim TeBRO!!!! Got a shot of Hennessy XO nice and warm for you whenever you make the trek out to the PNW!

Comment

Well, well, well... If it isn't Chief... Home at last and sipping alco goodies.

Welcome back, dude. Your constant presence and parties have been missed (back home party will be EPIC). Good to have you back, Chief. Did you get that AK47 for me, with a lifetime supply of ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            When you're ready so am i. i'm 10 mins from SS right now down 16th street.
            YezZir. We gon connect then bruh. I just found out bout Floyd and Miguel's fight. Thats gonna be a damn good fight. Especially it being at 154 where Miguel is comfy.
            Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I told you I'd make this thread, come hell or high water.

Welcome home, my brother. I'm truly delighted to hear that you're enjoying yourself so much, Chief. And right back at 'ya on the valuing your friendship front.

I'm no soldier, nor do I pretend to be one, but if ever the day came that I had to go to battle for some reason or another, you'd be the dude I'd want to have my back.
            Bringer bruh. You already know that you one of the closest dudes to me. Your friendship is invaluable to me homie on the real. I'm glad to see you made in here bruh. And you best believe if I had to pick a squad to go to combat with; YOU sir would be the top pick bruh. To my word. Cask no.16 is in hand as I type this mah homie.

Comment

Glad to hear you are home and well.

Go grab a beer on my behalf

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Bringer bruh. You already know that you one of the closest dudes to me. Your friendship is invaluable to me homie on the real. I'm glad to see you made in here bruh. And you best believe if I had to pick a squad to go to combat with; YOU sir would be the top pick bruh. To my word. Cask no.16 is in hand as I type this mah homie.
                I told 'ya I wouldn't miss this **** for the world.

Fully rested, recovered from last week, and with a brew of my own, no less.

I hadn't planned on drinking anything alcoholic until this weekend, but news like this deserves a damn toast or twelve. Thankfully, my duties for the day concluded around noon, and all I have to do later is some quick grocery shopping, so I got time to throw back a few in your honor.

Comment

And wouldn't you know it? JUST as I type that and finish my first beer, my phone blows up, and I gotta bounce for a bit.

Be back in a little while, Chief. Don't go passing out on my ass : You and me got business to tend to, tonight.

Comment

Pea. HERE.

Comment

Yo Chief welcome home son, let the festivities commence!

Comment

Working...
                      X