Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live!!!! From the Mutha****in Crib!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Chief. Enjoy your stay in your real home.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      My muthafukn bruhnlaw is back!!!!! Damn you made my night bruh!

Chief, imma throw you a for real party, but i cant on my phone. You got love all day here in south florida and obviously from the gulf coast squadron.
      Yes INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats happenin mah Bruhnlaw?!?!?!?! Bruh it is somethin good to be home, aint no words to describe it yea. My fault I missed out in the Drunk lang last night, but I had to lay it down wit Mama Bear, and give her some much needed QT fa sho. But Imma be around fa sho bruh.
      Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Good to hear you made it back safe mate.
      Its good to be back NChristo my man. Glad you came through the thread mah homie.

Originally posted by led View Post
      Welcome back Chief. Enjoy your stay in your real home.
      Whats goin on Led mah homie? Its good to see the Mick Jagger of the Lounge fall through the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Whats goin on Led mah homie? Its good to see the Mick Jagger of the Lounge fall through the thread.
        You know am always cool Chief!

I have too much girls thrown at party round here.

Let me spread some of your this in your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          You know am always cool Chief!

I have too much girls thrown at party round here.

Let me spread some of your this in your thread.

I dont give a fuk what nobody say. YOU Led are the King of Gifs in this b!tch.

I offer you a Gully in return for your contributions. :doobie:

Comment

Top of the morning to 'ya, Chief.

No worries about missing out on "drunk lang" last night : Nobody could possibly fault you for bumping uglies with the wife when you've spent the last several months in trashcanistan. Besides, I blacked out on the couch, myself, right in the middle of a "Breaking Bad" marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Top of the morning to 'ya, Chief.

No worries about missing out on "drunk lang" last night : Nobody could possibly fault you for bumping uglies with the wife when you've spent the last several months in trashcanistan. Besides, I blacked out on the couch, myself, right in the middle of a "Breaking Bad" marathon.
              Good morning my good Sir Bringeth. I got a cool cup of 16 to start the day my good man. Say have you seen that tv show, Raising Hope? That joker is funny as hell.

Comment

Nah, I can't say I have. I might give it a go though, so long as you're vouching for it. I'm always on the hunt for new television and cinema experiences.

Got the drink flowing already, huh? Nice to see you haven't lost a step, and are making up for lost time. I may very well pick up a bottle when I'm out and about later this afternoon, myself. The last time I decided to float my liver was my last night in "drunk lang" with you.

Comment

That's awesome!! Glad you made it home brotha!

Comment

Comment

I see labia in that last .gif. Minora as well as majora.

:wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X