Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live!!!! From the Mutha****in Crib!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Live!!!! From the Mutha****in Crib!!!!

Good Morning Lounge Rats. Thats right gotdamn it, I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Made it in yesterday afternoon(3:41pm[EST] to be exact). Still tryin to get used to lightning fast Comcast internet. Life without motars and rockets. Not hearing the sounds of multiple helicopters landing every few minutes, and a host of other things. Not to mention this Crown Cask no. 16 never tasted better(I know its before 12:00 pm, but **** it. I was drinkin before 12 before I left, so no need to try and fool nobody. ). ****s weird bein home, but I'm lovin every minute of it! I want to also take time out to thank every last one of ya'll for you all's friendship, and support while I was away. There are no words known to man to describe how appreciative I am of all ya'lls well wishes and kind words throughout this deployment.

The Chief is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you made it home safe and in one piece.

Comment

welcome back chief!!!!!!!!!!

now i hope my lil bro doesnt sign up to go to afghan again. he was there for 9 months last year.

Comment

good to see you stateside - if you're in the dmv get at me.

Comment

Welcome back, time to update "location" on that profile. Do so with a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
            I'm glad you made it home safe and in one piece.
            Me too Vers homie. Thanks bruh. I'll be seein you on the streets of SATX soon my man. I just gotta go back, finish this tour up, and I'll be down thataway house huntin in a few months.
            Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            welcome back chief!!!!!!!!!!

now i hope my lil bro doesnt sign up to go to afghan again. he was there for 9 months last year.
            God bless you and your lil bro Meat homie. Tell him I said thank you for his service on the real.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              good to see you stateside - if you're in the dmv get at me.
              YezZiirrrrrr Baya homie. I'm up in Beltsville, right outside Silver Spring. We gon have to connect fa sho.
              Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Welcome back, time to update "location" on that profile. Do so with a smile.
              Will do KennyP mah homie. That is next on the agenda. *takes sip of Crown, sits back, and smiles*

Comment

Welcome back chief .

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  YezZiirrrrrr Baya homie. I'm up in Beltsville, right outside Silver Spring. We gon have to connect fa sho.

Will do KennyP mah homie. That is next on the agenda. *takes sip of Crown, sits back, and smiles*
                  When you're ready so am i. i'm 10 mins from SS right now down 16th street.

Comment

I told you I'd make this thread, come hell or high water.

Welcome home, my brother. I'm truly delighted to hear that you're enjoying yourself so much, Chief. And right back at 'ya on the valuing your friendship front.

I'm no soldier, nor do I pretend to be one, but if ever the day came that I had to go to battle for some reason or another, you'd be the dude I'd want to have my back.

Comment

Working...
                    X