Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIM TEBOW IS THE MAN! He earned my respect tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
    9/20 for 104 yards , ATG 1st Ballot HOF numbers here. The only reason Denver won was because of Defence, not because of Tebow, how many passes did he screw up where guy was open.
    this is the same defense that's been ranked last in the league for the last two years. This is the same defense that was just pathetic for the first 5 games of the year this year. You obviously don't watch bronco games. Tebow has turned this ENTIRE team around! They went from near last in defense to pretty good! They went from 2nd to last in rushing to 2nd overall in rushing and they went from 1-4 to 4-1 since he's been a starter. Sit the fuk down you hater!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      Just so we're clear...

We're talking about two bad teams playing each other where the winning quarterback had less than double digit completions.... right?

Yeah, what a monster...
      Tebow 4-1
      newton 2-7

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
        Broncos fans will get a look at a real QB week 14.
        I believe the Broncos beat that real qb the last time they played. yea i'm actually positive they did. I'm actually pretty positive the broncos have a winning record over the patriots the last 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          Tebow 4-1
          newton 2-7
          Wait, so newton being 2-7 somehow invalidates my argument? Nice straw man, tool.

Comment

this is the same defense that's been ranked last in the league for the last two years. This is the same defense that was just pathetic for the first 5 games of the year this year. You obviously don't watch bronco games. Tebow has turned this ENTIRE team around! They went from near last in defense to pretty good! They went from 2nd to last in rushing to 2nd overall in rushing and they went from 1-4 to 4-1 since he's been a starter. Sit the fuk down you hater!
            When you play trash-ass teams, it's easy to suddenly put up a winning record. They've beaten the dolphins, the raiders, the chiefs, and the jets. One of those teams currently has a winning record, and it's the trash-ass raiders.

I will say, however, that on the whole the NFL is extremely weak this year. The overwhelming majority of teams are sub-par, and even the Packers, who are clearly the best, aren't overly impressive. I'd say this is about as good as a year as you're going to get to work out against ****ty teams at the nfl record, regardless of division.

Comment

First thing is first i'm a bronco fan. Alright when Tebow was in college I hate him and when mcdaniels drafted him I went nuts. But with that sad i'm a bronco fan first i put my pride to the side and rooted for him, because he's a bronco"my favorite team in any sport" by the way. I think he has taken some unfair critizism but he does deserve some. Is he a good passer no but he can turn into one. Is his footwork good no but he can work on that also, his progressions are getting signicantly better but needs to work on that also. What i care about is W's and thats what he is doing. That last drive tonight was all him against rex ryan a guru of defense. What the media doesn't tell u ESPN is the dropped passes and the play calling. They will have tebow handing the ball off 7 8 times then throwing a damn bomb, You can tell he is a rhythm type qb so why don't they do that for him???? Also lets be honest the weapons around him aren't stellar either. This kid wants to win and finds a way to win all that matters to me. As long as denver wins he could go 1-20 but if that 1 pass is a big pass fine by me. Goodluck to my broncos on the road against san diego beat the bolts!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I believe the Broncos beat that real qb the last time they played. yea i'm actually positive they did. I'm actually pretty positive the broncos have a winning record over the patriots the last 10 years.
                I messed up, got my weeks wrong. It The Bears not The Patriots he is talking about. And Bears are pretty beasty of a team especially this year. I think I might go with The Bears over Broncos. Broncos have improved dramatically but The Bears have a really good team and its not just Cutler who is a pretty good qb.

Comment

Just shows how good Aaron Rodgers is. Hes faster than Tebow AND 1000 times the better passer.

Comment

hahahahaha! did you see Rex's face after that TD run?

Comment

John Fox & John Elway get serious credit from me for putting together this game plan though

Comment

Working...
                      X