Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIM TEBOW IS THE MAN! He earned my respect tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is beyond ridiculous. I don't understand, and I'm done trying. Tebow wins football games, that's all I need to know.

I am officially scared to death of when the Broncos play the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
      ...or don't like having other people's beliefs pushed onto you. Like God is everywhere, god is watching, god wants you to never wear condoms, god wants you to have every child, you must know god is always around!
      You have a choice not to listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        This is beyond ridiculous. I don't understand, and I'm done trying. Tebow wins football games, that's all I need to know.

I am officially scared to death of when the Broncos play the Patriots.

Just a reminder though, Brady is no Sanchez.

He's very capable of shredding that defense so Tebow better score a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post

I'm done doubting this guy. The entire team has completely transformed with him. Tom better put up like 30 points before the 4th quarter, or the Pats may be f***ed. It's goddamn supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post

Will see... Broncos are some freak of nature, they weren't expected to make it to the playoffs this year but some how they are defying odds right now. They're tied with the raiders in the win column not the losses column tho.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I'm done doubting this guy. The entire team has completely transformed with him. Tom better put up like 30 points before the 4th quarter, or the Pats may be f***ed. It's goddamn supernatural.
              If it comes down to the final drive and Tebow has the ball, we lose.

I just know it.

Comment

Just so we're clear...

We're talking about two bad teams playing each other where the winning quarterback had less than double digit completions.... right?

Yeah, what a monster...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                  Just so we're clear...

We're talking about two bad teams playing each other where the winning quarterback had less than double digit completions.... right?

Yeah, what a monster...
                  Why don't you count the yards he ran? Why don't you give him credit in something?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
                    Why don't you count the yards he ran? Why don't you give him credit in something?
                    Because I respect good play. I'm not some fanboy who is looking for an excuse to praise a ****ty team or a ****ty quarterback. When he does something impressive, I'll be impressed. I wont try and be impressed by mediocrity before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                      Because I respect good play. I'm not some fanboy who is looking for an excuse to praise a ****ty team or a ****ty quarterback. When he does something impressive, I'll be impressed. I wont try and be impressed by mediocrity before then.
                      I was actually impressed by his 95 yard, go-ahead TD drive in the end there.

The Jets have a decent D and they were anticipating his runs but they still couldn't stop him.

I'm not calling him a monster by any means but he did pretty well when it counted the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X