Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIM TEBOW IS THE MAN! He earned my respect tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIM TEBOW IS THE MAN! He earned my respect tonight!

Holy ****, this quarterback plays the quarterback position so freaking weird but he gets the job done with his Broncos team. Congratulations Tebow!
    Hell yeah!
    57.69%
    Hell No!
    34.62%
    Unsure just yet
    7.69%

he is an athletic specimen and a BEAST! he got his haters, though . . .

Comment

Tebow is simply a winner.

Tebow is All In.

Comment

John Elway started clapping! John Elway is in love with his new qb!

Comment

That was impressive stuff. People need to give that defense some credit though, they looked great tonight

Comment

Ive always backed Tebow..... But wasnt sure how he would do in the NFL.

Plain and simple, Tebow is a WINNER.

He has "IT".

Comment

The man is quite the athlete. But the only good thing to come from him is tebowing. lol. He completes less then 50% of his passes come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by seidel View Post
                the man is quite the athlete. But the only good thing to come from him is tebowing. Lol. He completes less then 50% of his passes come on now.
                the broncos are ****ing winning for once? Who gives a **** if he can't pass the ball for ****? He and his team are clearly doing something that is working! His team and him are clicking perfectly.

Comment

he is a pretty good passer on short and medium routes. . . quick outs, cut backs, hooks, etc. . . also has decent touch for vertical routes. . . it's the 20 yard slash routes, and the 30 yard over the middle between the safeties and over the linebacker routes that he has trouble. . . unfortunately, that is what separates the great passers from the mediocre. . . but he keeps his team out of those 3rd and long situations a lot of the time so he's just as effective.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Tebow is simply a winner.

Tebow is All In.
                    Man Flick!...I hate the Donkeys, but Tebow does get it down! Dude can't pass for ****, but he gives 110% a play.

I now at this point feel this division is between the Raiders and Donkeys. Respect to Tebow though.

Go Raiders!

Comment

Working...
                    X