Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIM TEBOW IS THE MAN! He earned my respect tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos are already playing better than they were last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
      Why don't you count the yards he ran? Why don't you give him credit in something?
      Even Tebow will tell you, all the credit goes to god. Lol. I'll give him credit for the runs but I still think qbs should know how to pass.

Comment

Hes a great runner, his throws are just lucky as fk imo lol

Comment

Broncos fans will get a look at a real QB week 14.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
            Broncos fans will get a look at a real QB week 14.
            The one that lost to The Giants again and doesn't know how to beat The Giants and struggles against NFC teams? And Yeah, I know Broncos are a AFC team but Brady and The Patriots have their weaknesses. They never look great against NFC teams from what I remember. Don't they have more losses against the NFC teams then wins?

What do the NFC do that the AFC doesn't that bothers The Patriots? Maybe just better coaching in the NFC?

Oh wait, I just checked the schedule and you're talking about an NFC team vs an AFC team... Bears will probably give the Broncos problems and possibly beat them.

Do most AFC teams do bad against NFC teams? And why is that?

Comment

The one that lost to The Giants again and doesn't know how to beat The Giants and struggles against NFC teams? And Yeah, I know Broncos are a AFC team but Brady and The Patriots have their weaknesses. They never look great against NFC teams from what I remember. Don't they have more losses against the NFC teams then wins?

What do the NFC do that the AFC doesn't that bothers The Patriots? Maybe just better coaching in the NFC?

Oh wait, I just checked the schedule and you're talking about an NFC team vs an AFC team... Bears will probably give the Broncos problems and possibly beat them.

Do most AFC teams do bad against NFC teams? And why is that?
              I'm talking about Cutler, remember the last QB you picked in the 1st round before Tebow.

Bears-Broncos week 14.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                I'm talking about Cutler, remember the last QB you picked in the 1st round before Tebow.

Bears-Broncos week 14.
                I'm not Broncos fan, I just have respect for Tebow since everyone is ****ting on him yet his team keeps winning so Tebow and Broncos are clearly doing something right.

Comment

I'm not Broncos fan, I just have respect for Tebow since everyone is ****ting on him yet his team keeps winning so Tebow and Broncos are clearly doing something right.
                  alright starkiller

Comment

He's just getting lucky... This won't last

Comment

Clearly doing something right?

Yeah, playing against terrible, terrible teams. If your most impressive win as a starter is against the Jets, that's not really impressive. Only reason he will get any coverage is because of a game winning drive, and it's Thursday so there's no other football to talk about. He'll get **** on, as he should, for terrible performances; regardless of winning or losing games.

Comment

Working...
                      X