Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling they're gonna regret not wasting randall.

He's prolly gonna get free and kill tdogg or carol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      I have been in situations where It was my call and sometimes the tough guy ***** isnt the best solution.
      I understand it's a tough call and Rick's a good guy and all that, but the whole episode was structured around him having to man up and kill the kid. To have him b*tch out at the end, and then not even be able to pull the trigger on Dale when the guy's suffering and going to die, makes the rest of the episode feel hollow.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Thats murals bike his brother is riding, im not saying mural is back because of the bike im just saying he will show up randomly at some point
        I think that was daryl's motorcycle...I'm pretty sure I remember him riding one at some point.

FYI.....its "Merle" ya Yankee

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          I think that was daryl's motorcycle...I'm pretty sure I remember him riding one at some point.

FYI.....its "Merle" ya Yankee

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I understand it's a tough call and Rick's a good guy and all that, but the whole episode was structured around him having to man up and kill the kid. To have him b*tch out at the end, and then not even be able to pull the trigger on Dale when the guy's suffering and going to die, makes the rest of the episode feel hollow.
            Yeah... though he only has a weakness when it came to killing a friend of his.. or a kid in front of his own son... I don't fault him for that.

He's not a mercenary... but, he is the most level headed.

Shane is a great back up, but Shane as a leader would be worse... the guy can't keep his cool, or his emotions in check.

Comment

Yeah... though he only has a weakness when it came to killing a friend of his.. or a kid in front of his own son... I don't fault him for that.

He's not a mercenary... but, he is the most level headed.

Shane is a great back up, but Shane as a leader would be worse... the guy can't keep his cool, or his emotions in check.
              He didn't have to do it in front of his kid,they could have sent him out and done it after. Speaking of the kid considering how much Rick, Shane, and Lori talk about keeping him safe, does anyone ever pay attention to where he is? He's walking off and finding zombies, he's sneaking into barns, and no one is aware of any of this? Maybe try being better parents if you're going to argue so much?

I mean, at some point either Rick is going to have to learn to start finding a way to deal with these things, or he is going to get a ton of people killed trying to do the right thing. Maybe even this season, if they end up letting this kid go and he leads his group to the farm.

Comment

He didn't have to do it in front of his kid,they could have sent him out and done it after. Speaking of the kid considering how much Rick, Shane, and Lori talk about keeping him safe, does anyone ever pay attention to where he is? He's walking off and finding zombies, he's sneaking into barns, and no one is aware of any of this? Maybe try being better parents if you're going to argue so much?

I mean, at some point either Rick is going to have to learn to start finding a way to deal with these things, or he is going to get a ton of people killed trying to do the right thing. Maybe even this season, if they end up letting this kid go and he leads his group to the farm.
                My girl has a 4 1/2 yr old son and she constantly comments on them letting his son go and do whatever the hell he wants... when it got to the point where the kid was like 2 inches from the zombie, we were both like I dont even care what happens to him, if hes gonna be stupid then **** him.

Comment

My girl has a 4 1/2 yr old son and she constantly comments on them letting his son go and do whatever the hell he wants... when it got to the point where the kid was like 2 inches from the zombie, we were both like I dont even care what happens to him, if hes gonna be stupid then **** him.
                  It's funny but very sad, because the episode before this revolved around a fistfight stemming from Shane saying Rick can't keep his family safe. Do Rick and Lori even TRY to keep Carl safe? Even a little?

Comment

It's funny but very sad, because the episode before this revolved around a fistfight stemming from Shane saying Rick can't keep his family safe. Do Rick and Lori even TRY to keep Carl safe? Even a little?
                    LOL @ Shane 2 Carl "Try not kill yourself" or something to that effect

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X