Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daryll is captured and Andrea is still blinded by her desire for the gov's cock.

Comment

• Good mid-season finale. AMC is getting good at these mid-season finales, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
        Daryl is a BOSS! **** who wouldn't want him on their team if the zombie apocalypse were to go down.
        Daryl should be the leader of the group. . .

He's definitely the best leader, and most able-bodied male capable of survival.

He is also the most neutral, as he had no wife/kids. . . But I suppose now he is reunited with his brother, so he'll have possible motivations not best for group cohesion. . .

Comment

• I disagree with Daryl being the best leader.

Rick killed his best friend, lost his wife, went a bit crazy but regrouped and came back to the group.

Daryl finds out his brother is working for the Governor, helped captured Glenn and Maggie, beat up Glenn and still stayed behind Rick's group, got captured and is now in deep trouble. He let his emotions get to him. Sure Rick did too but at least he didn't do anything stupid like run off somewhere, he just stayed inside the prison. Daryl is cool, but Rick is the best leader for the group.

Comment

• Carol: "im not a dyke"

Comment

• Now that's interesting

Comment

• I disagree as badass as Daryl is and a great survivalist, I don't think he would be the best leader. Just because ur a great soldier doesn't mean you would make a good leader.

Comment

• Cutty is here. Finally. Makes sense too, because if the Governor wants to wage war on the Prison, Rick's group is going to need more bodies on his side. Tyrese's hammer in the comics was badass, but it's pathetic looking on TV. He needs a Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire or something.

Darryl had to do what he did. It's his brother for heaven's sake. If someone told me my dead brother is alive and well, **** if I leave and not take a look for myself. I don't blame him.

That AMC sneak peak actually gives a lot away. Not really a spoiler since AMC already put it out there, but you can kinda figure out for yourself what's going to happen next, especially the part in the middle where Glenn has a strong reaction/disagreement towards Rick.

And so far, the Governor has been somewhat of a *****. He's finally starting to grow a pair.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
                    Cutty is here. Finally. Makes sense too, because if the Governor wants to wage war on the Prison, Rick's group is going to need more bodies on his side. Tyrese's hammer in the comics was badass, but it's pathetic looking on TV. He needs a Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire or something.

Darryl had to do what he did. It's his brother for heaven's sake. If someone told me my dead brother is alive and well, **** if I leave and not take a look for myself. I don't blame him.

That AMC sneak peak actually gives a lot away. Not really a spoiler since AMC already put it out there, but you can kinda figure out for yourself what's going to happen next, especially the part in the middle where Glenn has a strong reaction/disagreement towards Rick.

And so far, the Governor has been somewhat of a *****. He's finally starting to grow a pair.
                    Luckily I switch the channel/turn off the TV quickly after the episode ends. I don't see the "On the The Walking Dead" thing. So i'm clueless to what is going to happen, which that's exactly how I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                      I disagree as badass as Daryl is and a great survivalist, I don't think he would be the best leader. Just because ur a great soldier doesn't mean you would make a good leader.
                      There really should be NO LEADER. . . Everybody should have an equal say, and voice. . . Everybody plays a part, and no man's voice is better, or more important than the next mans.

But Daryl is the one I would put my faith in if I was in the group. . . If somebody had to step up, and do something, I'd be with Daryl.

Comment

Working...
                      X