No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    So now they're turning into zombies w/o being bitten?
    Which means they're all infected. They only turn as soon as they die.

Comment

• Carl should have been the one that died, not Rick. Carl's been an annoying lil b!tch lately, I can't stand him. I think it's like the AIDS virus, it lives inside you and once you die, it manifests itself and turns you into a zombie.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        What the scientist told Rick in his ear... Was that everyone has the disease, and as soon as they die they come back..
        Good point.

Comment

What the scientist told Rick in his ear... Was that everyone has the disease, and as soon as they die they come back..
          oh shlt...I never that about dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Which means they're all infected. They only turn as soon as they die.
            I had assumed he told him his wife was pregnant.

But it seems like you two may be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              Carl should have been the one that died, not Rick. Carl's been an annoying lil b!tch lately, I can't stand him. I think it's like the AIDS virus, it lives inside you and once you die, it manifests itself and turns you into a zombie.
              Rick didn't die

Comment

• So, Shane led Rick through the woods while it was still light until an unspecified time at night, with the intent of killing Rick, only to lead him back to a field just outside of the farm? And a hundred zombies randomly spawned in those same woods they had just been walking through? And neither Rick nor Carl saw them when they were like 50 feet away?

WTF.

Comment

• The scientist probably found out when the others committed suicide and ended up coming back..

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    So, Shane led Rick through the woods while it was still light until an unspecified time at night, with the intent of killing Rick, only to lead him back to a field just outside of the farm? And a hundred zombies randomly spawned in those same woods they had just been walking through? And neither Rick nor Carl saw them when they were like 50 feet away?

WTF.

Comment

• Nice that they didn't make Rick finally killing Shane teh season finale, and now that he's dead, they could have really used him.

Comment

Working...
                      X