No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Darryl is definitely a G and Im sticking to my guns... Mural is gonna show up.
    Are you saying that was his motorcycle (with the SS on it) where Carl got the gun?

Speaking of Carl, that little shit is annoying.

Comment

• That kid they got locked up in the barn is a total asshole. It ain't hard to tell he'd fuck over the group the first chance he gets. Just look at the guy. He looks untrustable. They're gonna regret not wasting him.

Comment

• Dale's speeches were getting old. It was time.

Comment

Darryl is definitely a G and Im sticking to my guns... Mural is gonna show up.
          Yea and Darryls loyalty will be tested........ he'll have to chose between the group and his brother. He's going to choose the group.

The show is somewhat predictable at times
          Last edited by LeG00N; 03-05-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Damn Dale got caught slippin smh.

Comment

• group lost its conscience

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                Are you saying that was his motorcycle (with the SS on it) where Carl got the gun?

Speaking of Carl, that little shit is annoying.
                Thats murals bike his brother is riding, im not saying mural is back because of the bike im just saying he will show up randomly at some point

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Yea and Darryls loyalty will be tested........ he'll have to chose between the group and his brother. He's going to choose the group.

The show is somewhat predictable at times
                  Exactly what ive predicted... I.l go as far as to say mural will try to kill t dog from ****in him over and darryl shoots mural

Comment

• Also that other black guy and his son are gonna show up at some point from the very beginning

Comment

Also that other black guy and his son are gonna show up at some point from the very beginning
                      i've been waiting for this to happen aswell

Comment

Working...
                      X