Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still don't see how Rick hooked up with Michonne. If he wanted some brown sugar, then go for Sasha. Michonne looks like she hasn't showered in weeks and her hair probably smells worse than a rotting walker.

Comment

• Gregory is such a b1tch, his whole community would be totally useless if he didn't have Jesus there. That guy has the Shaolin skills, killing walkers with kicks. I like that guy.
      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 11-22-2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        I still don't see how Rick hooked up with Michonne. If he wanted some brown sugar, then go for Sasha. Michonne looks like she hasn't showered in weeks and her hair probably smells worse than a rotting walker.
        rick is the alpha male of his clan and michonne is the alpha female. its not hard to understand why. but i do agree, sasha is way hotter though.

Comment

• Carl is such an annoying little ******. Guy has zero charisma.

I thought that was a decent episode, I like Simon, you can see Negan's influence on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Carl is such an annoying little ******. Guy has zero charisma.

I thought that was a decent episode, I like Simon, you can see Negan's influence on him.

Simon is good villain. It's funny how Negan's main henchmen like Simon and Dwight look ugly as hell and both give out a creepy rapey kind of vibe.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              rick is the alpha male of his clan and michonne is the alpha female. its not hard to understand why. but i do agree, sasha is way hotter though.
              If I'm Rick, I'm out there trying to make a Carlito with Rosita.

Comment

• It's a couple of years into post-apocalyptic world lads, I wouldn't be too picky with who I'm hitting at that stage. I'd kill a kitten to have a turn on that hippo who was in charge of the rations. It's not like you're spoilt for choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  It's a couple of years into post-apocalyptic world lads, I wouldn't be too picky with who I'm hitting at that stage. I'd kill a kitten to have a turn on that hippo who was in charge of the rations. It's not like you're spoilt for choice.
                  Word. Basically what I was going to say.

Comment

• The show should be about Negan now tbh, everyone else is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      If I'm Rick, I'm out there trying to make a Carlito with Rosita.

this X100000

i woulda yelled 'CLAIMED!' the moment i saw Rosita's fine ass

Comment

Working...
                      X