No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^

I think he is trying to train his only eye for adjusted perception.

I actually thought this episode wasn't as bad as the previous few. At least the walker clean up scene was decent. But it did sound pretty ridiculous when Maggie proudly stated, my name is Maggie Rhee!

Comment

• I don't think this season has been too bad so far, but that latest episode was so poor i thought.

Comment

• No Negan = lame episode

Comment

• -not a bad episode compared to the least two

-Maggie looking good now that she's prego

-Carl making out with that chick looked like a lesbian scene, that mofo needs to cut that hair yo!

-I tried I really did but I just can't find myself doing the nasty with Michonne

-and Jesus no **** but he's got some gorgeous hair

Comment

• Woulda been dope if the car was playing "Easy Street".

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Woulda been dope if the car was playing "Easy Street".

or if a ****load of walkers popped up while those two ******s were rollerblading

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                or if a ****load of walkers popped up while those two ******s were rollerblading
                Of course...the skates were the perfect size...for both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Of course...the skates were the perfect size...for both of them.

Comment

• That was probably the worst TWD episode i've ever seen. If there ever was a filler episode, this was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      That was probably the worst TWD episode i've ever seen. If there ever was a filler episode, this was it.

If all the filler was taken out, the show would only be about four seasons long so far. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X