No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Rick: anything you want besides these mints?

Michonne:

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      Michonne's upper lip is gigantic.
      tbh fam most of the characters look much better outside of the show, when they are all dressed up and/or have makeup on, etc. Except for Michonne I just can't dig that early 80's Eddie Murphy style haircut on a chick.

Plus another issue I have is ever since someone said she look like Richard Sherman I can't unsee Richard Sherman lol

Comment

tbh fam most of the characters look much better outside of the show, when they are all dressed up and/or have makeup on, etc. Except for Michonne I just can't dig that early 80's Eddie Murphy style haircut on a chick.

Plus another issue I have is ever since someone said she look like Richard Sherman I can't unsee Richard Sherman lol

Why you treat me like animal, Eddie???

Comment

Maggie has been on "talking dead" a couple of times. She's so hot.

I also dont dig that look at all :/ and LOL @ Richard Sherman

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Rick's gonna have cornrows next episode
              Dude's gonna get turned out like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Dude's gonna get turned out like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite

that episode frustrated me...you already came up on a truck full of ****...take your asses home and call it a month

Comment

• Here's what I don't get...

Dude steals they're truck

They catch the dude and get they're truck back

Dude hangs onto the truck and they finally manage to shake him.

Why the **** are they chasing him now?

And why the **** would they bring this thief (who apparently knows kung fu) back home?

Comment

It's funny that they didn't have to add any makeup for her Zombie appearance. Just put on some eye contacts and that's it! She looked like a burn victim pre-death. Looked like Rocky from the Mask. Or Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool post mutation.
                    "Rocky from the Mask".

Back in HS we used to call this curly haired ginger kid Rocky Dennis.
                    Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 02-22-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Here's what I don't get...

Dude steals they're truck

They catch the dude and get they're truck back

Dude hangs onto the truck and they finally manage to shake him.

Why the **** are they chasing him now?

And why the **** would they bring this thief (who apparently knows kung fu) back home?

i'm demoting Rick and sending Carol out there with Darryl...they woulda capped that fool

Comment

Working...
                      X