Tyson Fury thanks god...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury thanks god...

http://faithfruitcake.blogspot.com/2...-cha-know.html

"And I believe God is helping me in my career to help spread the word of Jesus Christ. I have a special opportunity because God has given me the size, the height, the ability to go on and be the heavyweight champion of the world. I never think about damaging someone."

Fury seems to forget that he is the only fighter, in the history of televised boxing, to have punched himself in the face.

fury >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bald, pedo-looking fruitcake preaching to a bunch of "kids" in the off-topic lounge of a boxing forum.

Comment

Stop stalking, loser.

Comment

Maybe God can find him a place to settle down.

Comment

Squeal, you're drunk. Let Fury be you bully

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Stop stalking, loser.
            lmao, says the guy who's fabricated an entire labyrinthine alt conspiracy for me.

pushing 40 and you're preaching to "kids" in the off-topic lounge of a boxing forum. way to go, winner.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
              lmao, says the guy who's fabricated an entire labyrinthine alt conspiracy for me.

pushing 40 and you're preaching to "kids" in the off-topic lounge of a boxing forum. way to go, winner.
              Since when was thirty four "pushing forty"? What 14 is "pushing twenty" now?

Stop stalking me, you boring sad case.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Since when was thirty four "pushing forty"? What 14 is "pushing twenty" now?

Stop stalking me, you boring sad case.
                nobody's stalking you, faggot, it's a public forum. and you're the biggest played-out, bait-merchant bore in here. incontinence of flatus is your posting style and every comment you've ever made reeks of pedestrian. you are a passionless fruit with no original opinion or insight on any subject, incapable of independent thought. just a fucking programmed robot, regurgitating to impress a bunch of "kids", no capacity for real discussion, idea-sharing, anything productive.

pardon me for being kind, btw. you look about fifty.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                  nobody's stalking you, faggot, it's a public forum. and you're the biggest played-out, bait-merchant bore in here. incontinence of flatus is your posting style and every comment you've ever made reeks of pedestrian. you are a passionless fruit with no original opinion or insight on any subject, incapable of independent thought. just a fucking programmed robot, regurgitating to impress a bunch of "kids", no capacity for real discussion, idea-sharing, anything productive.

pardon me for being kind, btw. you look about fifty.
                  I'm so pedestrian that you have to reply to every post I make don't you, ****o?

Comment

Piglet, you're a cool poster imo, but you do yourself a disservice with these kinds of threads.

Who cares if a man believes in God?

You can't claim to be rational while constantly doing battle in this arena. Its an exercise in futility.

Unless you're just a masochist and enjoy the anguish it brings.

I say let it go mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X