No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury thanks god...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    lol @ 'SickRacistThug taking the high ground.

Gotta love t'net.
    seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
      LOLOL, i'd noticed this, too, fam. he sent me a freaky little PM about "smelly Muslims" this one time. i educated him before i shut him out of my stuff and he's been following me like a needy one ever since.

sureeeeeee, bum, sureeeeeeeeeee.
      Saw this, didn't bother to read it.

Comment

would be a cool story, except i pass on the vast majority of your posts and threads.

your mistake is trying to talk to me the same way you'd talk to one of the credulous americans on here, as if i don't know exactly where you're from and how typical an example of ye olde wishy washy limey council estate pub professor you are, as if i don't know there are plenty like you holing away in the nooks, crannies and crevices of provincial england, as if I haven't smelled umpteen horrid little farts just like you before and crinkled my nose at the sickening stench of your painfully slavish, thin lipped commentaries. i see through you like plate glass. and, while we're at it, stop trying to impress your emasculated worldview on the "kids" - LOL at the cornflake packet lectures you spout about the supposed moral/intellectual virtue inherent in being a ball-less, passive wimp.

btw, popping over to check the results on page 1 of nsb is not the same as actually watching fights. If you'd seen the morales-cano fight, you'd have been applauding the balls and craft of two fighters who put on a show instead of whining about what a dark day it is for boxing.

toodles, nob-rot.
        Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        U should read that one. Its actually a great read.

Comment

U should read that one. Its actually a great read.
          It's funnier not to bother. Nothing winds up a troll quite like ignoring them.

Comment

that one wasn't for you, son. but i know you already know that. steps ahead of you in the psych games, see.

copping my moves, too, i see. flattered,

you shouldn't evoke the bloke in future, ****, if you can't take the lashings without crying stalker.

but you didn't read this right? riiiiiiiiiiiight?

Comment

ME, ME, ME. I, I, I. pathetic.

Comment

It's funnier not to bother. Nothing winds up a troll quite like ignoring them.
                I find it slightly amusing that whackorascist does the exact same thing to you as he accuses Tim Horton of doing to him.

What a pitifull, sad and lonely little child he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I find it slightly amusing that whackorascist does the exact same thing to you as he accuses Tim Horton of doing to him.

What a pitifull, sad and lonely little child he is.
                  If someone starts trolling Tim Horton we can get a Troll train going!

Whooooo-Hoooooooo!!!

Comment

that one wasn't for you, son. but i know you already know that. steps ahead of you in the psych games, see.

you shouldn't evoke the bloke in future, ****, if you can't take the lashings without crying stalker.

but you didn't read this right? riiiiiiiiiiiight?
                    Saw this, didn't read it.

Comment

If someone starts trolling Tim Horton we can get a Troll train going!

Whooooo-Hoooooooo!!!

WhackRacist is the locomotive.

Comment

Working...
                      X