No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury thanks god...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    Piglet, you're a cool poster imo, but you do yourself a disservice with these kinds of threads.

Who cares if a man believes in God?

You can't claim to be rational while constantly doing battle in this arena. Its an exercise in futility.

Unless you're just a masochist and enjoy the anguish it brings.

I say let it go mate.
    I thought it was an amusing go at Tyson Fury actually.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I'm so pedestrian that you have to reply to every post I make don't you, ****o?
      The rascist elephant ears will be banned again soon.

Comment

I thought it was an amusing go at Tyson Fury actually.
        I didn't see teh fight tbh. I'll see if I can get a link to it and return and comment on this thread later.

Fraud vs. Ortiz. Who do you have?

Comment

I'm so pedestrian that you have to reply to every post I make don't you, ****o?
          would be a cool story, except i pass on the vast majority of your posts and threads.

your mistake is trying to talk to me the same way you'd talk to one of the credulous americans on here, as if i don't know exactly where you're from and how typical an example of ye olde wishy washy limey council estate pub professor you are, as if i don't know there are plenty like you holing away in the nooks, crannies and crevices of provincial england, as if I haven't smelled umpteen horrid little farts just like you before and crinkled my nose at the sickening stench of your painfully slavish, thin lipped commentaries. i see through you like plate glass. and, while we're at it, stop trying to impress your emasculated worldview on the "kids" - LOL at the cornflake packet lectures you spout about the supposed moral/intellectual virtue inherent in being a ball-less, passive wimp.

btw, popping over to check the results on page 1 of nsb is not the same as actually watching fights. If you'd seen the morales-cano fight, you'd have been applauding the balls and craft of two fighters who put on a show instead of whining about what a dark day it is for boxing.

toodles, nob-rot.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
            would be a cool story, except i pass on the vast majority of your posts and threads.

your mistake is trying to talk to me the same way you'd talk to one of the credulous americans on here, as if i don't know exactly where you're from and how typical an example of ye olde wishy washy limey council estate pub professor you are, as if i don't know there are plenty like you holing away in the nooks, crannies and crevices of provincial england, as if I haven't smelled umpteen horrid little farts just like you before and crinkled my nose at the sickening stench of your painfully slavish, thin lipped commentaries. i see through you like plate glass. and, while we're at it, stop trying to impress your emasculated worldview on the "kids" - LOL at the cornflake packet lectures you spout about the supposed moral/intellectual virtue inherent in being a ball-less, passive wimp.

btw, popping over to check the results on page 1 of nsb is not the same as actually watching fights. If you'd seen the morales-cano fight, you'd have been applauding the balls and craft of two fighters who put on a show instead of whining about what a dark day it is for boxing.

toodles, nob-rot.
            is this **** serious? he writes like a female, harlequin, novelist.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
              is this **** serious? he writes like a female, harlequin, novelist.
              He writes miles better than you, I'll tell you that.
              Last edited by Vadrigar.; 09-18-2011, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                thanks for your opinion...next time I want it I will take a laxative. in the mean time, enjoy your bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  did you really need the edit option for one sentence? lol, it would appear that I write "miles" better than you, huh?

Comment

thanks for your opinion...next time I want it I will take a laxative. in the mean time, enjoy your bacon.
                    Well, since you replied it seems so

Comment

did you really need the edit option for one sentence? lol, it would appear that I write "miles" better than you, huh?
                      The edit option is there to be used so there is nothing wrong with using it.

No it doesn't appear at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X