No charm
    No sense of real menace
    The SFX were ok.

2/10

Morbius
    (see Firestarter)

I actually had high hopes for Morby
    Have to agree on both.

Firestarter was practically a remake, not sure what the point is.

Comment

• High Fidelity starring John Cusack. 7.5/10. He's a middle age man that runs a record store, looks at his past relationships in regards to his just finished relationship in what went wrong. Solid movie with an excellent soundtrack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        not a movie but a series, severance, fucking loved it's first season. is on apple tv. is directed by ben stiller and stars adam scott, patricia arquette, john turturro and christopher walker. sci fi thriller with dark humor. give it a try if you haven't seen it.
        just finished this with the mrs, really enjoyed it (apart from the weird unnecessary gay storyline between Chris Walken and John turturro)

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post

just finished this with the mrs, really enjoyed it (apart from the weird unnecessary gay storyline between Chris Walken and John turturro)
          lol i thought that was hilarious because i never imagined i would see john turturro and christopher walken play two old gay dudes

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I hated Batman but a lot liked it

IMDB gave The Northman 7.7/10

You will know right away if you will like it or not.
            You were right,it sucked ass smh. The wife enjoyed it but she lives anything depicting that time period. It was just weird,from the animal mannerisms,the style of speech...it was way too over the top for my taste.....3/10.

Pans Labyrinth (Guillermo Del Toro)....9/10

A very well told fantasy story about a little girl named Ofelia who immerses himself into a fantasy underworld to escape her harsh reality,a cruel step father and to save her baby brother. I had watched it years ago but decided to buy in on 4K and give it a second go. Everything is just so well done,from the Faun,fairies,fascinating underworld villains/realm and story. Extremely heartbreaking at the end,had me chopping onions. Probably one of my favorite top 10 movies of all time,highly recommend.
            Last edited by Sctrojan; 05-17-2022, 01:44 PM.
            Theodore Theodore likes this.

Comment

• Tremors

9/10

an excellent premise and consistently entertaining with top notch acting. Revisit this one

Comment

• The Wild Bunch. 9.5/10. A bunch of outlaws on the run. The action set pieces and graphic violence for an old film like this was surprising. The violence makes a Tarantino movie look amateur. Just lack of a good or memorable score or else it would get a perfect rating from me. One of the greatest westerns I've seen.

Comment

• Network. 8.5/10. A great satirization of where tv networks were going to be, but the movie was made in the 1970s. Proved to be quite prophetic. Excellent movie.

Comment

• The Green Mile. Film about deathrow inmate with magical powers. A good film, but way too long at 3 hours. The director Frank Darabont needed a good editor for this. 7.5/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

lol i thought that was hilarious because i never imagined i would see john turturro and christopher walken play two old gay dudes
                      Just re-watched 2 days in the valley and laughed at Michael Jai White playing a super effeminate gay guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X