ROMA- 4 out of 5 stars
      Is this in English?

Comment

• https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6155172/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Two god awful ones that I'm glad i didn't pay for

Bird Box

This openly raped A Quiet Place, Don't Breathe, The Happening, etc (those movies sucked 1st).
          Somehow a persons inner darkest fears to life. Causing the victim to commit suicide. The only way to avoid it is to keep your eyes shut or covered.
          Just watched this today. People said it is really scary, it isn't. This movie did remind me of The Happening but it wasn't as bad as that movie except for the black man white woman pairing which you see nowadays in every other movie, TV show, commercial etc..

Oh, there's the "evil" white male character at the beginning who is an alcoholic Trump supporter but who is ironically proven right at least 3 or 4 times about certain actions being big mistakes.

Average movie at best.

Comment

• bad times at the el royale. good movie, kinda long and a little bit overrated for all the things i heard before watching it

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Is this in English?
              Spanish. You'll have to subtitle and tough it out.

Warning, it's very slow and might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it has a lot of substance and great character build up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Spanish. You'll have to subtitle and tough it out.

Warning, it's very slow and might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it has a lot of substance and great character build up.
                My Spanish is good enough to struggle through it...but I watched the trailer and it DOES seem a little slow as you say. I will give it a look anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  Just watched this today. People said it is really scary, it isn't. This movie did remind me of The Happening but it wasn't as bad as that movie except for the black man white woman pairing which you see nowadays in every other movie, TV show, commercial etc..

Oh, there's the "evil" white male character at the beginning who is an alcoholic Trump supporter but who is ironically proven right at least 3 or 4 times about certain actions being big mistakes.

Average movie at best.
                  It's just a pile of bird shlt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    It's just a pile of bird shlt.
                    Average movies are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Average movies are ****.
                      I'm on the lookout for movies so bad they're unintentionally ''great''.

Comment

Working...
                      X