Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if only i could get my grubby mitts on these freakshows....

What Is It? (2005)
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/what_is_it/

''Eccentric actor Crispin Glover makes his feature directorial debut with this Dadaist film experiment about a snail-obsessed boy searching for a way home while struggling with his racist inner psyche. Featuring a cast comprised almost entirely of Down Syndrome-affected actors, What Is It? is the first installment of the surreal "It" trilogy. The second installment, entitled It is Fine! Everything is Fine, followed in 2007.''

It Is Fine! Everything Is Fine. (2007)
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/it_...thing_is_fine/

''Director Crispin Glover teams with screenwriter Steven C. Stewart for this surreal semi-autobiographical feature detailing cerebral palsy sufferer Stewart's remarkable life and many love affairs. A semi-sequel to Glover's shocking directorial debut, What Is It? (2005), It Is Fine! Everything Is Fine opens with Stewart lying helplessly on the hospital floor. As he is being transported back to his bed, Stewart embarks on an inward journey in which his suave charm proves irresistible to the ladies. Though his imaginary sexual conquests allow Stewart a welcome opportunity to live out his many erotic fantasies, the unshakable frustration of being an eternal outcast soon causes his actions to take an unexpectedly dark turn. It Is Fine! Everything Is Fine made its world premiere at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival.

Comment

• Just watched Sicario

8/10

Great movie, badass action, good actors

Highly recommend it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Just watched Sicario

8/10

Great movie, badass action, good actors

Highly recommend it
        the new one?

Benicio went soft doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          If you're in the mood for a simple kidnapping movie which revolve around a place just like "Goodnight Mommy" check out The Disappearance of Alice Creed. It only has three actors/actress.

I did a rating here awhile back too. Who knew a simple movie can be pretty good.
          maaaan the only thing i liked about it was Gemma Arterton nude. hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            the new one?

Benicio went soft doe!
            No, the first one..

My dad has been hyping it up for the past year or so, and is dead set on going to see the sequel this weekend. So tonight I finally checked out the original so I could see the sequel with him.

Comment

• some generic, wanna be final destination shlt called truth or dare

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6772950/

''A harmless game of Truth or Dare among friends turns deadly when someone -- or something -- begins to punish those who tell a lie or refuse the dare.''

had a couple of nice kills and was an ok take on the game but was so amateurishly done on the acting/writing side.

3/10

Comment

• this doesnt bode well for gotti....the shlt is out to be had

Comment

• Incredibles 2

9/10

I've been really looking forward to this movie, hope it won't take so long to see new ones :green: Though it generally looks a lot like the first one (hence 9) only with Elastica in the spotlight I thoroughly enjoyed it. The characters are real and funny and I can't wait to see how they develop later. it was for me a bit hard to take that 14 years elapsed but in their world all this took merely a week!

Comment

• POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales (Salazar's Revenge)

A good 7/10, enjoyable movie experience.
                    My fear is that the first three were all 8+, so that while this was an improvement upon On Stranger Tides, it doesn't match up to the original. There were some positives, most evident being the fantastic visualization! Story was hit or miss though. Acting was top.

Comment

• I can rate the last movie I watched, but wouldn't you also want to know the name of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X