• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    Gattaca - 7.5
    Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - 6
    Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - 5.8
    Gattaca gets better each time I rewatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
      Gattaca gets better each time I rewatch.
      Have you seen Predestination? I watched that flick first before Gattaca. They had some similarities. Firstly its Ethan Hawke and then there's those institution for space travel. The plot are different of cos.

I thought i was watching Predestination again. Both are great flicks.

Comment

Have you seen Predestination? I watched that flick first before Gattaca. They had some similarities. Firstly its Ethan Hawke and then there's those institution for space travel. The plot are different of cos.

I thought i was watching Predestination again. Both are great flicks.
        Yes I did. didn't care for it. That one is about time travel. Very difficult to do right. [In part because it's physically impossible.]

Gattaca is awesome. Even the deleted scenes were great. Look for them if you can.

Comment

Yes I did. didn't care for it. That one is about time travel. Very difficult to do right. [In part because it's physically impossible.]

Gattaca is awesome. Even the deleted scenes were great. Look for them if you can.
          Sure i'll try to look for them. I watched Gattaca for the first place cos i saw many on here giving it good reviews. Right cheers bruh!

Comment

• I think you'd love some or many episodes of Outer Limits and Twilight Zone. Gets the job done in 1/2 hour or hour. Great writing then as there was no great special effects.

Many episodes are still ahead of the time today. A few not.

Comment

I think you'd love some or many episodes of Outer Limits and Twilight Zone. Gets the job done in 1/2 hour or hour. Great writing then as there was no great special effects.

Many episodes are still ahead of the time today. A few not.
              Yeah trying to look out for them. Someone mention Black Mirror too.

Comment

Yeah trying to look out for them. Someone mention Black Mirror too.
                Haven't seen that [yet].
                But it's like when some say that a new scifi or horror movie was done better and shorter in Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, it's true.

When you've seen all the eps of both, you've seen if not everything, then quite a lot.

Hell, Terminator came from 2 Outer Limits eps and Ellison sued Cameron and was awarded some $.

If you didn't know that check it here brah: https://electricliterature.com/was-1...f-27f52272af11

Comment

Haven't seen that [yet].
                  But it's like when some say that a new scifi or horror movie was done better and shorter in Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, it's true.

When you've seen all the eps of both, you've seen if not everything, then quite a lot.

Hell, Terminator came from 2 Outer Limits eps and Ellison sued Cameron and was awarded some $.

If you didn't know that check it here brah: https://electricliterature.com/was-1...f-27f52272af11
                  Didn't know that. Really gotta watch Twilight Zone or Outer Limits if they're that great.

Comment

Didn't know that. Really gotta watch Twilight Zone or Outer Limits if they're that great.
                    Not all eps [there's some dogs], but some or many were good or great.

Cameron now lies and denies that he first admitted that he made
                    Terminator from the 2 Outer Limits eps.: Soldier and Glass Hand I think they were called.

Look for the Twilight Zone ep: To Serve Mankind.

Comment

Not all eps [there's some dogs], but some or many were good or great.

Cameron now lies and denies that he first admitted that he made
                      Terminator from the 2 Outer Limits eps.: Soldier and Glass Hand I think they were called.

Look for the Twilight Zone ep: To Serve Mankind.
                      I'll look for those titles first if wanna watch those shows. Thanks bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X