No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    Did you watched cos it has a similar setting to Coherence? I've watched it too.
    Dude, you really overrate that movie It was good but it was just like an outer limits or twilight zone episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      Did you watched cos it has a similar setting to Coherence? I've watched it too.
      cos is the name of the movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Dude, you really overrate that movie It was good but it was just like an outer limits or twilight zone episode.
        Haha.. maybe. Never seen an outer limits or twilight zone episode in my life so i never seen anything like that movie. I like how simple the setting of the movie is but can be so captivating.

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        cos is the name of the movie?
        Ok i thought you watched it cos of the setting. Yeah it wasn't bad. The ending tho. If you want to watch another movie with a similar dining room setting, i'd recommend You're Next which imo is better than The Invitation.

The guy in The Invitation really look like Tom Hardy. I'd love to see them in a movie together.

Comment

• Creed: 2/10

Unpopular opinion but it was garbage. So unrealistic

Comment

• Not a new movie but new to me, Swiss army man, one of the best movies I've seen all year. Highly recommend

Comment

• Captain Fantastic is complete garbage other than Frank Langella
              2/10

Comment

• i just watched Cape Fear for the first time 7.5/10

Comment

• Two god awful ones that I'm glad i didn't pay for

Bird Box
                  This openly raped A Quiet Place, Don't Breathe, The Happening, etc (those movies sucked 1st).
                  Somehow a persons inner darkest fears to life. Causing the victim to commit suicide. The only way to avoid it is to keep your eyes shut or covered.

A part of the opening dialog -
                  Bullock to her toddler kids~''If you take your blindfolds off, I will hurt you. Do you understand ?!?!?''
                  (They nod uncaringly)

The part i shut it off (It's out there for download and on Netflix) -
                  Bullock is in a house with other survivors. There's a knock on the door. Bullock is handed a shotgun and aims it at the door...WHILE BLINDFOLDED !!!!

The Predator -
                  Blah, blah, blah.....
                  Shane Black was supposed to save the dead franchise. Not pour acid on it.

A combined -trillion

Comment

• the house that jack built, with matt dillon. i really enjoyed it though is kinda long, 2 hours and a half. waiting for the unrated version.

Comment

• Gattaca - 7.5
                      Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - 6
                      Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - 5.8

Comment

Working...
                      X