No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    How you doin man? Why waste time with bad movies? Check out Farm House and Mine Games for some slightly mindfcking and slightly better than average horrors.
    im good. always in between yacht parties and this dump. youe been mia for a minute, doe.

im hoping to find movies so bad their ''great''....this garbage had what it takes to be a decent VOD.

ill check out them suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      im good. always in between yacht parties and this dump. youe been mia for a minute, doe.

im hoping to find movies so bad their ''great''....this garbage had what it takes to be a decent VOD.

ill check out them suggestions.
      Yeah made a mistake playing a new game which i can't stop playing and also losing money betting on the World Cup matches

Farm House has some torturing which you are into and Mine Games has this nice titties girl but she didn't show them doe

(click on pic to see some magic)

Comment

Yeah made a mistake playing a new game which i can't stop playing and also losing money betting on the World Cup matches

Farm House has some torturing which you are into and Mine Games has this nice titties girl but she didn't show them doe

(click on pic to see some magic)

my favorite kind of magic.

shes been in a bunch of shlt since friday 13, havent seen any of it.

grrrrl, when you have dem tltties, you cant be shy.

Comment

my favorite kind of magic.

shes been in a bunch of shlt since friday 13, havent seen any of it.

grrrrl, when you have dem tltties, you cant be shy.
          Is the Friday the 13th remake worth my time? Saw Crazy, Stupid, Love which she played a small role. One of my favorite rom com. Corny as fck but as rom com does. Mine Games isn't all that but its similar to Triangle.

Comment

Is the Friday the 13th remake worth my time? Saw Crazy, Stupid, Love which she played a small role. One of my favorite rom com. Corny as fck but as rom com does. Mine Games isn't all that but its similar to Triangle.
            fri 13 reboot was beyond rubbish. youd hate yourself. i dont do rom coms (is 'eternal sunshine in the spotless mind' considered a rom com ???) unless im with one of my wives. charlotte mcdiapers. id watch anything with that bish.

Comment

fri 13 reboot was beyond rubbish. youd hate yourself. i dont do rom coms (is 'eternal sunshine in the spotless mind' considered a rom com ???) unless im with one of my wives. charlotte mcdiapers. id watch anything with that bish.
              I don't consider eternal sunshine as rom com. Its pretty depressing movie doe. The scene where Carrey's character became little and went under the table made me a little unease.

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
              Imma gonna watch all these flicks before i die just cos its my life..

I've watched quite a number from this mindfck movies list. You can try watching them too if you wanna see a mindfck movie.

Click here to see it clearer http://i.imgur.com/365tK5Y.jpg

Comment

I don't consider eternal sunshine as rom com. Its pretty depressing movie doe. The scene where Carrey's character became little and went under the table made me a little unease.

I've watched quite a number from this mindfck movies list. You can try watching them too if you wanna see a mindfck movie.

Click here to see it clearer http://i.imgur.com/365tK5Y.jpg
                eternal sunshine is as close as i get. carrey was in fine form.
                ive seen a great deal of them. im sure there are some i never heard of

Comment

Yeah its the worst movie i've ever seen. Congratulation to Uwe Boll for putting the movie to #29 worst movie in imdb. Haha..

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317676/

I remember being pretty excited for the movie as i enjoyed playing the arcade game but it got me mad cos its shit!!!!!!
                  Ah man. I'm sure that was a huge letdown.

I never played the game. My roommate at the time had a ton of DVDs. So I saw it on the shelf there one night. I liked the cover and got a little excited to check it out, hoping for a real golden find. So I popped it in. I'd never seen anything that bad. I returned the DVD to her shelf and never said a word about it. I went to bed with the distinct feeling that I'd been

Comment

While not great by any stretch, why beyond rubbish? It had Jason back in the woods, killing people that came around, just like it's supposed to be. Plus Julliana Guill's epic tatas. Only things I didn't like were the writers killing off the love interest and simply choking Jason with the chain in the wood chipper, instead of feeding him through it head first. In situations like that, you gotta make completely sure the psycho is dead. Like in the military, you gotta confirm the kill. Thought it would be better, as it was written by the guys who did the original script for Freddy vs. Jason, which would've been a classic if New Line hadn't f****d with their script and stuck with Kane Hodder and just kept Ken Kirzinger on as stuntman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      While not great by any stretch, why beyond rubbish? It had Jason back in the woods, killing people that came around, just like it's supposed to be. Plus Julliana Guill's epic tatas. Only things I didn't like were the writers killing off the love interest and simply choking Jason with the chain in the wood chipper, instead of feeding him through it head first. In situations like that, you gotta make completely sure the psycho is dead. Like in the military, you gotta confirm the kill. Thought it would be better, as it was written by the guys who did the original script for Freddy vs. Jason, which would've been a classic if New Line hadn't f****d with their script and stuck with Kane Hodder and just kept Ken Kirzinger on as stuntman.
                      besides them :boobies:, it was just silly. i mean, i love killings as much as the next guy but put in some effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X