No announcement yet.

Barack Hussein Obama= Unelectable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    By this definition, even the military applies to what you're trying to say. But do you deny there needs to be a military to protect the US? Otherwise our society, the last beacon of hope in the world, is gone.

The purpose of government, however, is not to redistribute the wealth like your boy Oplunder wants to.
    The militarys job is to protect us from foreign invaders, the DEAs job is to protect us from ourselves. There is no need to spend massive amounts of money on locking up people for their own personal choices. I have no boy, I think as a whole Washington is corrupt and incompetent.

Comment

Lmfao dat thread. US american president basically can't do anything wrong. Dayum, those standup-comedians.

Comment

"Oplunder"

Maybe the worst play on someone's name, ever.

Comment

Pretty much. Obama was the first candidate/elected official I ever donated a single dollar to. I called houses for him, I debated, I screamed, I got yelled at for him. I supported and had this man's back and all he did was **** me over and show me that he didn't have my back the way I had his. **** him, if he gets railroaded in the election I wouldn't care one iota.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Pretty much. Obama was the first candidate/elected official I ever donated a single dollar to. I called houses for him, I debated, I screamed, I got yelled at for him. I supported and had this man's back and all he did was **** me over and show me that he didn't have my back the way I had his. **** him, if he gets railroaded in the election I wouldn't care one iota.
            wow skills, that says a lot. i know how big you were into him and how much you defended him. if i remember correctly you had a permaban bet on him getting re elected.... thats devotion.

but he's just another politician.... all the more reason to see that none of them are good, the less the better

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              The militarys job is to protect us from foreign invaders, the DEAs job is to protect us from ourselves. There is no need to spend massive amounts of money on locking up people for their own personal choices. I have no boy, I think as a whole Washington is corrupt and incompetent.
              I agree, but where did the drugs come from in the '80s?

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I supported him back in '08, I bought into the hope and dream. I woke up when it was too late, it was the night Obama was elected.

Comment

They came from the Rockefellers. Obviously.

I supported him back in '08, I bought into the hope and dream. I woke up when it was too late, it was the night Obama was elected.
                No you didn't you lying conspiracy believing republican bumming turd.

Comment

In the majority of polls Obama leads all of his Republican opponents in head to head matchups.

Comment

the only person with a shot of defeating him would be the Mormon.

And he wont win, because he's a mormon

wouldn't be surprised to see some dirty tricks in this election, like back in 2000

Comment

The Central Intelligence Agency. The government declared a war on drugs at the same time it was importing cocaine to sell to its citizens.

Comment

Working...
                      X