Barack Hussein Obama= Unelectable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
    mentioning it in the face of all other obvious data proves nothing

so Obama hasn't created more than 2mil jobs so far?

Comment

still better than any candidate the current Republican party has produced

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        so Obama hasn't created more than 2mil jobs so far?
        public sector? sure

but the claim is private sector according to Goolsbee

all that aside, from today

MR. CARNEY: Well, the White House doesn’t create jobs.

Comment

The jobless rate declined as 193,000 people left the labor force and the number of unemployed dropped by 156,000. The share of the eligible population holding a job declined to 58.1 percent, the lowest since July 1983.
          http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...rate-9-1-.html

Comment

picking on BO is just as easy is picking on GwB

Comment

vet, you'll vote for Obama and you'll like it.

I don't see what the problem is with Republicans and all those who wouldn't vote for him anyway, he's been playing on their terms, pretty much playing for their team and they give him ****. Don't get it twisted, I don't worship the guy, I want him to succeed but I'm disappointed with all this bs and compromise talk.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                vet, you'll vote for Obama and you'll like it.

I don't see what the problem is with Republicans and all those who wouldn't vote for him anyway, he's been playing on their terms, pretty much playing for their team and they give him ****. Don't get it twisted, I don't worship the guy, I want him to succeed but I'm disappointed with all this bs and compromise talk.
                i dont like him or anyone the GOP has put up lately...

if we have a GOP pres who 'compromises' with the left whats the point

and if we have a Dem president who compromises with the right, whats the point?

i dont like the ideals of either party... they're two roads to the same place

we have an entitlement party and a war party...

but if nothing else, i agree with you about compromise... if i vote for someone im not voting for them to go to DC and compromise on all the ideals i voted them in for

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  all this is pointless, neither side of the argument will answer whether or not BO is electable or not

he still has a lot of favor and a pretty good odds TBH... depending on who the conservatards bring against him, his biggest challenge could be the Dem primary
                  When was the last time a president had a primary challenge?

The conservatives don't have anyone to beat Obama. Plus, they'll cannibalize each other during the primaries. Whoever wins the primary will be a political carcass. At that time, they'll also have to deal with a stronger economy that Obama can exploit. I expect the jobs gains to be around 3 million to 3.5 million by that time instead of the current 2.4 million.

Comment

im done for the day

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
                      When was the last time a president had a primary challenge?

The conservatives don't have anyone to beat Obama. Plus, they'll cannibalize each other during the primaries. Whoever wins the primary will be a political carcass. At that time, they'll also have to deal with a stronger economy that Obama can exploit. I expect the jobs gains to be around 3 million to 3.5 million by that time instead of the current 2.4 million.
                      I'm not so sure the economy will pick up by this same day next year. Anything is possible but its unlikely. Cutting certainly won't help. Obama's argument could be that he created more jobs in 4yrs than Bush in 8. Of course our debt increased but lets not pretend like Obama has a choice. If he didn't spend the economy would tank even further.

Comment

Working...
                      X