• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

im done for the day

what a dick

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      I'm not so sure the economy will pick up by this same day next year. Anything is possible but its unlikely. Cutting certainly won't help.
      I think we can at least get 600,000 jobs added. That's 3 million right there.

You have a point with the cuts though. Republican economic philosophy is so delusional that I have to laugh sometimes when I hear them talk about creating jobs. Create jobs by cutting jobs. That makes total sense, Repubs.

Good thing they have "social conservatives" aka racists to vote for them. They cater to the top 2 percent, but poor southerners get them elected. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        His dissaproval rating tells the story. There's nothing he can do now, except man up and admit all he's done was wrong. For real.
        How can you vote for any of the republican candidates really you think things are bad now let one of those dunces in there and run for the hills

Comment

His dissaproval rating tells the story. There's nothing he can do now, except man up and admit all he's done was wrong. For real.
          LOL, no president would admit that. He'll probably win the election again since he is going to be spending millions of dollars again on the election. Isn't he like the first president in American history that ran for president with millions of dollars that helped him get elected?

You know how he can win his re-eleciton guaranteed? Instead of spending millions on his campaign he should just give it all to charities that way people love him.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
            I think we can at least get 600,000 jobs added. That's 3 million right there.

You have a point with the cuts though. Republican economic philosophy is so delusional that I have to laugh sometimes when I hear them talk about creating jobs. Create jobs by cutting jobs. That makes total sense, Repubs.

Good thing they have "social conservatives" aka racists to vote for them. They cater to the top 2 percent, but poor southerners get them elected. Sad.
            LOL, Republicans want to cut jobs? Let's create jobs by destroying the energy industry, imposing massive impending taxes with Obamacare, and make all the job creators uneasy about hiring because they'll have to pay for their workers care because of the law. Oh, let's also create jobs by massively expanding do-nothing agencies like the Department of Education and Energy, and especailly EPA, which helps us kill energy!

Do you realize HOW MANY jobs would be created right away if we just repealed Obamacare and allowed us to drill for more oil?

Government doesn't create jobs, remember that. Jobs are not an end, they are a mean. The probably is we've got these Keynesian drones like Paul Krugman who want even more spending! As if the stimulus would've been done better if the government had JUST A LITTLE MORE money.

Government's don't create.
            Government's don't produce.
            Government's don't employ.

PEOPLE, like you and me, employ. The money made to pay for bureaucrats wouldn't even exist if not for the producers in this country, and any country. Democrats don't agree with this. Obama cannot fix ANYTHING, even if he could, he couldn't. Ronald Reagan didn't fix anything, he gave the fixing to the people. Hell, this year was the first budget negotiation Obama had EVER sit in on.

But I'm sure he'll be elected again, something will come along and make his day.

This is not racist, this is why Democrat strategists like Harry Reid wanted him to run in the first place!

Comment

LOL, Republicans want to cut jobs? Let's create jobs by destroying the energy industry, imposing massive impending taxes with Obamacare, and make all the job creators uneasy about hiring because they'll have to pay for their workers care because of the law. Oh, let's also create jobs by massively expanding do-nothing agencies like the Department of Education and Energy, and especailly EPA, which helps us kill energy!

Do you realize HOW MANY jobs would be created right away if we just repealed Obamacare and allowed us to drill for more oil?

Government doesn't create jobs, remember that. Jobs are not an end, they are a mean. The probably is we've got these Keynesian drones like Paul Krugman who want even more spending! As if the stimulus would've been done better if the government had JUST A LITTLE MORE money.

Government's don't create.
              Government's don't produce.
              Government's don't employ.
              PEOPLE, like you and me, employ. The money made to pay for bureaucrats wouldn't even exist if not for the producers in this country, and any country. Democrats don't agree with this. Obama cannot fix ANYTHING, even if he could, he couldn't. Ronald Reagan didn't fix anything, he gave the fixing to the people. Hell, this year was the first budget negotiation Obama had EVER sit in on.

But I'm sure he'll be elected again, something will come along and make his day.

This is not racist, this is why Democrat strategists like Harry Reid wanted him to run in the first place!
              How many government officials are employed because of Reagans war on drugs?

Comment

Hes cleaning up the mess that was waiting for him from the last regime.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Hes cleaning up the mess that was waiting for him from the last regime.
                  Explain the mess and explain how he's cleaning it. No, using stuff you got from Bill Maher and MSNBC is not acceptable.

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  How many government officials are employed because of Reagans war on drugs?
                  Government's don't create jobs because the money is not created by governments. Money is created by the people who produce in the private sector, then its stolen and given to government bureaucrats.

There are certain things which we must pay for, like defense, and drugs were a big problem in the 80's, why do you think they made the movie Scarface?

Comment

Explain the mess and explain how he's cleaning it. No, using stuff you got from Bill Maher and MSNBC is not acceptable.

Government's don't create jobs because the money is not created by governments. Money is created by the people who produce in the private sector, then its stolen and given to government bureaucrats.

There are certain things which we must pay for, like defense, and drugs were a big problem in the 80's, why do you think they made the movie Scarface?
                    So Reagan created a a government organization which takes money from the hands of the people, yet he also gave the fixing to the people? By taking their money. Im confused.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      So Reagan created a a government organization which takes money from the hands of the people, yet he also gave the fixing to the people? By taking their money. Im confused.
                      By this definition, even the military applies to what you're trying to say. But do you deny there needs to be a military to protect the US? Otherwise our society, the last beacon of hope in the world, is gone.

The purpose of government, however, is not to redistribute the wealth like your boy Oplunder wants to.

Comment

Working...
                      X