No announcement yet.

Barack Hussein Obama= Unelectable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Hussein Obama= Unelectable

His dissaproval rating tells the story. There's nothing he can do now, except man up and admit all he's done was wrong. For real.

Lets all hope the mess that started with Bush ends with Obama in 2012 !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      Obama is a whole 'nother level of mess then Bush was. I think it should be "the mess that started with the Demoncats sabotaging the economy to fall in 2008"

Comment

Obama's approval isn't out of the norm for presidents at this point in their term. I heard he's actually polling higher than Clinton was after 2 1/2 years and he won re-election fairly easily.

Also, how can Pres. Obama clean up 8 years of Bush mess in a quarter of the time? It took two terms to run this country to the ground and it's going to take at least two to get things going again. Our economy has gained 2 million jobs under Obama, so things are slowly improving. When he took office, the economy was losing 500,000 jobs a month. The blood-letting stopped after the stimulus bill. Progress.

We could probably recover a lot quicker if Republicans weren't hell-bent on blocking everything.

Comment

Get ready for dat dere false flag terrorism.

Comment

Obama=GOD...........

Comment

Doesn't Obama have the highest approval rating in US politics at the moment? I mean as low as it is it's still around 50%, higher than his nearest rival.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post

Comment

bush 2.0

Comment

Working...
                    X