Collapse
No announcement yet.

80+ Feared Dead in Norway mass shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down Sherlock, you are making yourself look like a massive imbecile. Why is it that only you seem to think a Christian conservative would have ties with Al-Qaeda?

Man-O-Man, the level of stupidity on this forum is mind-boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
      Ahmed Ressam, the al-Qaeda Millenium Bomber, used aluminum sulfate as one of the components in the explosives that he prepared to bomb Los Angeles International Airport on New Year's Eve 1999/2000; The explosives could have produced a blast 40x greater than that of a devastating car bomb.

I could also pull out 100 stories like this....

A man dressed in an Afghan Border Police uniform killed six ISAF soldiers during training in the east before being killed himself, the International Security Assistance Force reported today.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archiv...#ixzz1SwIS2JyL

Al Qaeda are known for using Sulfate bombs and for dressing up as security and opening fire on civilians.

So how does pointing out the similarities of the attacks make me "dumb" and a "stupid c*nt"?
      it doesn't matter that there are similarities

you have the facts

he wasnt a muslim, he was an ethnic norweigan christian conservative

hell I wished he was a muslim too, i really do... but he wasn't, not even close.

I am a right winger(not a racist) and I am upset that he has brought us a bad name... even though he is over in norway.

the similarities you point out are irrelevant. and just look stupid right now.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post

Calm down Sherlock, you are making yourself look like a massive imbecile. Why is it that only you seem to think a Christian conservative would have ties with Al-Qaeda?

Man-O-Man, the level of stupidity on this forum is mind-boggling.
        More childish insults. To be honest i don't expect anything less from this site which is why i seem to be spending more and more time on the boxrec forums.

Either that or someone wanted to make this look like Al Qaeda.
        So nobody thinks this is a possibility?

Comment

Ahmed Ressam, the al-Qaeda Millenium Bomber, used aluminum sulfate as one of the components in the explosives that he prepared to bomb Los Angeles International Airport on New Year's Eve 1999/2000; The explosives could have produced a blast 40x greater than that of a devastating car bomb.

I could also pull out 100 stories like this....

A man dressed in an Afghan Border Police uniform killed six ISAF soldiers during training in the east before being killed himself, the International Security Assistance Force reported today.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archiv...#ixzz1SwIS2JyL

Al Qaeda are known for using Sulfate bombs and for dressing up as security and opening fire on civilians.

So how does pointing out the similarities of the attacks make me "dumb" and a "stupid c*nt"?
          wtf...........if some country dropped the atomic bomb on some random country would you blame it on america because they are the only ones to have ever used it??

IRA use to leave bombs in london to kill innocent people,do you blame them for al qaeda doing the same to other innocent people???

only because some guy done something similar to al qaeda does not mean they had something to do with it

Comment

Anyway i'm not going to comment on this thread anymore. I gave a personal observation and i was subject to childish primary school name calling.

So carry on children...

See ya!

Comment

Nobody but you - the fact that you have desperately attempted to link a Christian conservative to Al-Qaeda really exposes what a small-minded, shallow, brainwashed, sheep you are. Take a walk, flit.

Comment

More childish insults. To be honest i don't expect anything less from this site which is why i seem to be spending more and more time on the boxrec forums.

its possible that he has gotten inspired by al quada attacks.... sure, but thats it.

he had nothing to do with al quada, and al quada had nothing to do with him.

he acted(most likely) alone, maybe someone assisted him in the bomb making... but even that isn't a sure thing. it is very well possible that he did it all by himself.

Comment

Anyway i'm not going to comment on this thread anymore. I gave a personal observation and i was subject to childish primary school name calling.

So carry on children...

See ya!
                  Keep your moronic "personal observations" to yourself next time and save us the trouble of reading your lunatic ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post
                    Keep your moronic "personal observations" to yourself next time and save us the trouble of reading your lunatic ideas.
                    I'm going to make you permanently red by the end of the day...

See ya.

Comment

Anyone else think Timothy McVeigh was involved?

Let's look at the 'coincidences':

-They are both white
                      -They are both right wing
                      -Both have military experience
                      -Both privately owned firearms
                      -Both created and detonated a large car bomb/truck bomb
                      -Both wore shoes
                      -Both have been alive at some point within the past 30 years

I think it's clear from this and Wenger's excellent posts that it was clearly a McVeigh-Al Qaeda-Casey Anthony conspiracy. Also Bush did 9/11 and the holocaust, and Arsenal will finally win a trophy this year.

Lulz, only joking about that last one. The rest is legit though, I read it on the boxrec forums. They understand me there.

Comment

Working...
                      X