80+ Feared Dead in Norway mass shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
    Cho disagrees.
    you sir missed the whole point of the guy you quoted. cho would have done less damage if responsible citizens are allowed to carry and conceal for self defense. basically the same thing that happend in norway. if someone had proper training and a concealed weapon the nut bag would have met his demise quicker.

Comment

Scumbag b---d man , sick f--k .What a disgrace of a human being could do this , terrible .R.i.p all the victims .

Comment

Just a couple of pic's I found on the bbc to show respect's .

Comment

It's beyond me someone can kill 80 people alone, there has to be more gunman involved.. Maybe 40 but 80???... I just can't see it.. Terrible news.

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
            you sir missed the whole point of the guy you quoted. cho would have done less damage if responsible citizens are allowed to carry and conceal for self defense. basically the same thing that happend in norway. if someone had proper training and a concealed weapon the nut bag would have met his demise quicker.
            Which teen would have carried guns in a youth camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Anders Breivik seems like most modern-day right-wing lunatics, such as squealpiggy and GJC here at boxingscene.
              I know you hate SP and all but don't you think comparing this guy to him a bit over the line? It's pretty tasteless and shouldn't be joked about like that. Makes me wonder what you guys would do to each other if you met in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                Which teen would have carried guns in a youth camp?
                It may have been a youth camp but there was alot of adults that were also there and killed, and nobody had away to protect themselfs or the kids, I understand that people as a whole like to live there lives thinking bad things are not going to happen to them or that they are in a safe place like a school or youth camp or church, and they should be allowed to think that, but the fact is that nobody can know where the next nut job will show up and thats why people everywhere should if they chose be alowed to carry a concealed weapon, and not have the goverment tie your hands when it comes to saving your own ass or helpless people when the sht hits the fan, what Im trying to say is this nut job was only limited by the amount of rounds he had on his person, the nut jobs in that go on shooting sprees in say America and limited by the time it takes someone with a firearm to show up and take them out, be it the police or private citizen !

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  It's beyond me someone can kill 80 people alone, there has to be more gunman involved.. Maybe 40 but 80???... I just can't see it.. Terrible news.
                  If you read about the details you would know that its more than possible.

- It was a tiny island
                  - It was packed with 600 people
                  - Again... it was an island, not so easy to escape
                  - He had several weapons and lots of ammo
                  - He was dressed as a policeman and lured youths to him
                  - He had 1 hour and 30 minutes to perform the massacre
                  - Police were busy focusing on the Oslo bombs

Basicly he walked around a tiny island packed with people, heavily armed for 1 and a half hours shooting everybody he saw and then shot at youths trying to swim away.

It was a perfect scenario to commit mass murder basicly.

Comment

What a sad day for Norway. RIP to the victims and the victim's family.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Sad. What kind of problems did dude have in Norway?

80 people? Was everyone in a stadium with only one exit? I dont even think the chechnians (sp) killed 80 when they massacred all those people in the theater in russia.

How the fuk do you kill 80 people???
                      In Beslan they killed 380 people (186 children) having took 1,100 hostage (770 kids)

Comment

Working...
                      X